There are times when even the best of us just don’t have time to put together a gourmet meal, but we don’t want to feed the family fast food (again!). So, here are 25 Delicious Meals You Can Make in 5 Minutes–that you really can have on the table in 5 minutes! Provided, of course, that you have everything in the pantry…otherwise, you’ll need to hit the store on the way home from work…LOL! But, if you have evening activities (like sports stuff), recitals, or whatever, these 5-Minute Meals are a life saver. You can still have dinner with the whole family–regardless of just how busy everybody might be.
I have to tell you that my family’s favorite is the Frito Chili Pie, with the Loaded Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs running a close second. But my daughter swears by the Teriyaki Tuna…so, I guess to each his own, right? Regardless of the kind of food you like–there’s something for everyone on this list. Something for everyone who’s in a hurry! LOL!
25 Delicious Meals You Can Make in 5 Minutes
- I LOVED these Pan Seared Scallops with White Beans and Escarole.
- Quick Teriyaki Tuna & Noodle Stir-Fry Lettuce Wraps is my daughter’s favorite lunch lately.
- My husband asks for Vegetable Tacos at least once a week.
- I like having Open-Face Chicken Caprese Sandwiches for lunch.
- Garlic Bread Pizza is my grandson’s FAVORITE (and he can make it himself).
- This recipe for Scoopable Chinese Chicken Salad is just–SOOO GOOOD.
- Faux Pho…Like but not. Heh.
- My kids could never get enough of these Loaded Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs.
- Mini-Pizzas are so easy–kids can make them.
- Need a quick meal-for-one? Macaroni and Cheese in a Mug
- Oh, yeah. This Corn and Red Pepper Soup is just everything and a bowl of–soup. Heh.
- I don’t usually make a sandwich, but when I do…Turkey & Tomato Panini
- This. Just so much this. Tomato Soup with Parmesan Croutons
- Don’t go out for fast food Mexican…make Homemade Nachos instead.
- Again, Frito Chili Pie is my family’s ABSOLUTE favorite.
- Greek Salad is so taster-ific, I bet they feature it in My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2.
- Breakfast will never be the same…Cheesy Bacon Breakfast Potatoes
- Spicy Cilantro Grilled Shrimp makes me dance a jig, it’s so fast!
- When I make these Chickpea Lettuce Wraps, I feel like I’m indulging…
- Mmmmm….Cheesy Tahini Skillet Kale…so goood….
- A little south-of-the-border for ya. Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Kielbasa with Apples & Onions is yummy for lunch. Or breakfast. Or dinner. Or whatever.
- Cranberry Tuna Salad on Apple Slices are so good…my mouth is watering just thinking about them.
- I need some Spicy Asian Chicken Salad tonight.
- You will not be disappointed with this Quick Tuna Salad.
So, which one do you want to try first? Hit me up with a comment here on the blog or over on Facebook!