(Inside: It’s gross, it’s funny…And it’s green. So, your dip is Zombie Snot Dip? Oh, well, that’s just the most epic Halloween party dip I think I’ve ever had the pleasure of being served. Hunh.)
I just kind of want to drop the mic here. This Zombie Snot Dip is the coolest appetizer ever. And it’s so easy to make, it’s ridiculous.
Not only are the kids going to laugh, but the adults will, too.
Dude, this is E-P-I-C.
And, it’s yummy, so this is not “just for looks”–nope, this is yummy, simple, and funny.
Trifecta of epic-osity.
When I made this, my kids were literally giggling so hard at first.
Then, the mouthful of flavor from the Zombie Snot Dip really hit them. Yes, they were scraping the bowl.
The only problem? I served it right before dinnertime.
So, nobody was hungry for goulosh.
Oh, well, leftover goulosh is better anyway. Heh.
And besides, there’s more spooktacularly fun things to make to go with the goulash, anyway.
I could pick any one of the more than 50 recipes my friend Stephanie and I put together in this amazing book, Spectacularly Spooky Halloween Recipes–that you can get right here.
There’s so much goodness in that book, you really don’t want to miss out on it.
The secret with the Zombie Snot Dip is the simplicity.
Nobody (and I mean NOBODY) combines cheese and bread and butter anymore.
No, they all think about all that fancy crackers and meats and mayo and all that. So many things, in fact, that it makes the appetizer more of a meal.
Not me, my friends. I’m all about simple. Because, seriously–ZOMBIE SNOT DIP? Yes. Yes, simple is good.
So, since it’s like 9 months until Halloween comes by again, you just feel free to pin this recipe for Zombie Snot Dip. Seriously, you’re going to want it when the ghosts and goblins show up.
Zombie Snot Dip
Zombie Snot Dip - An EPIC Halloween Party Dip
This Zombie Snot Dip is the coolest appetizer ever. And it's so easy to make, it's ridiculous. Not only are the kids going to laugh, but the adults will, too. It's epic. Seriously epic.
- 1 Loaf of French Bread
- 1 can/jar of White Queso Cheese
- Neon Green Food Coloring
- optional: black food marker or toothpick and black food coloring
- Heat Queso in microwave or on stovetop until warm.
- Add as many drops of green food coloring until you reach the color you desire then stir until well mixed.
- Slice the bread if it’s not already done. Take your nose cookie cutter, place it on a single slice of bread and cut out the nose shape. *If you do not have a nose shape then you can use a round or egg shaped cookie cutter and bend it into a shape of a nose. You could also draw or print a cut-out of a nose and trace around it with a knife.
- Lay all your nose pieces on a cookie sheet then butter the tops lightly.
- Put them in a 350 degree oven for about 5 minutes or longer if you prefer them more toasty, then take out and let cool.
- OPTIONAL…Dip a toothpick in black food coloring and dab where the nostrils are. This will give a shadow look to the nose.
- Noses are ready to dip and Eat!
And don’t forget to check out my amazing book I wrote with my friend Stephanie, Spectacularly Spooky Halloween Recipes. It’s amazing and I can’t tell you how awesome all 50+ recipes are…you’ll be amazed…