(Inside: Picture this: You have 1 hour to make snacks for your kids’ Halloween party at school. What. Do. You. Do. Get lazy and make these ridiculously adorable Mini Spider Donuts, that’s what you do.)
The end product of absurdly cute totally compensates for the ridiculousness.
Imagine you forgot your kids’ school Halloween party.
Imagine you only have an hour to pull something spectacular together to keep your kid smiling and not thinking “wow, mom really phoned this one in.”
This is the answer to that moment of terror.
These Mini Spider Donuts will have your kid cracking up–and the whole class enjoying your kids’ contribution to the party.
I’m not overselling this.
These tiny little doers-of-evil are absolutely ridiculously easy to put together.
And I don’t want to hear it that they’ve only got 2 eyes and 6 legs.
Go eff yourself, Mabel–my spiders are “special” and I won’t have your judgey looks.
If you want Mini Spider Donuts with 8 legs, you can make them yourself.
Alright, since Halloween parties are a couple weeks off, go ahead and pin these Mini Spider Donuts so you have the idea the night before when you’re panicking for what to make…
Oh, and check out this most ridiculously cute of videos, giving you an idea of how to put these together.
Here’s all the goodies I used to put this ridiculousness together. Have fun.
Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Chocolate Fudge, 16-Ounce (Pack of 8)Hostess Donettes Mini Donuts, Double Chocolate, 3 Ounce, 10 CountRold Gold Tiny Twists Pretzels, 16 OunceWilton 710-168 Chocolate Jimmies Food Decorative, 6.25-OunceWilton Candy Eyeballs.88 oz.
Mini Spider Donuts
Picture this: You have 1 hour to make snacks for your kids' Halloween party at school. What. Do. You. Do. Get lazy and make these ridiculously adorable Mini Spider Donuts, that's what you do.
- Mini Chocolate Donuts
- Pretzels – Pretzel Twists
- Candy Eyeballs
- Chocolate Decorators Frosting Tube
- Frosting Tip
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Break Pretzel twists to a good length for a spider leg; this is the trickiest part
- and probably should be done by an adult. You could also use straight
- pretzels that stick straight out.
- Use 6 pretzel sticks and place into the donut as the legs.
- Using a small dab of chocolate frosting add edible eyes
- Fill in the donut hole by adding chocolate frosting to the top of the spider and
- sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles.