(Inside: So…this adorable pile of crap? Yeah, I’d love to say that I made this in a pique of sweet thoughts–but no. I was just being my own internal 3rd-grader. But, you know, these Unicorn Poop Bath Bombs turned out so adorable–nothing like the pieces of sh*t they could have turned out to be. LOL!)
Sometimes you just have to unleash your own internal 3rd-grader to come up with something you really can enjoy.
You know what I mean.
It’s like sometimes you have to unleash the part that says “poop is hella fun” so that you can put a smile on your own face with all that cuteness.
Hence the magical Unicorn Poop Bath Bombs.
They’re adorable pieces of shi*t that just brighten-up your day…and insist that you take a moment for yourself and just chill in the poo-filled tub.
Ok, wait–that’s–oh, I see what I did there.
Inner 3rd grader strikes again.
And now I can’t wait for a fizzy poo-tastick bath.
Thanks, inner 3rd grader, for having my back and somehow convincing boring old me to make Unicorn Poop Bath Bombs.
You get an A+ in self-enjoyment.
If you’re digging the Unicorn Poop Bath Bombs, but don’t have the goodies yet to make your own (which you really should do–they’re too cute and fun not to–and they smell AMAZING!), then pin this so that when you do have it all together, you can come back…
Oh, and I made this ridiculously cute video–because who the heck DOESN’T want to watch a video of how we made these?!
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”ffDn9Kg1″ upload-date=”2018-09-10T23:00:00.000Z” name=”Unicorn Poop Bath Bombs” description=”Quick slideshow video of how to make the DIY Unicorn Poop Bath Bombs.”]
And here’s all the sh*t you need to make this adorable pile of crap.
Polysorbate 80 (Solubilser) 125 gramsROSANNA PANSINO by Wilton Silicone Poop Emoji Cake Pan – 6-Cavity Silicone Candy MoldErosom 24 Colors Mica Powder Pigments Soap Dye for Soap Coloring – Soap Making Colorants Set – 0.2 OZ – Skin Safe for DIY Soaps, Bath Bombs, Candle Making,Resin Dye (NOT STAINING,137g total,Shimmer)Rose Premium Grade Fragrance Oil – Perfume Oil – 10mlGERANIUM 100% Pure, Undiluted Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade – 10 ml. Great for Aromatherapy!Milliard Citric Acid 5 Pound – 100% Pure Food Grade NON-GMO Project VERIFIED (5 Pound)
Unicorn Poop Bath Bombs
So...this adorable pile of crap? Yeah, I'd love to say that I made this in a pique of sweet thoughts--but no. I was just being my own person al 3rd-grader. But, you know, these Unicorn Poop Bath Bombs turned out so adorable--nothing like the pieces of sh*t they could have turned out to be. LOL!
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 tsp. Polysorbate 80 , This helps distribute the coconut oil evenly through the bath bombs and keeps the color from sticking to the sides of your tub.
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- Geranium essential oil
- Rose essential oil
- Yellow, green, blue, pink and purple mica powder
- White or silver cosmetic glitter
- Spray bottle of rubbing alcohol
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 5 smaller mixing bowls
- Unicorn Poop Mold
- In a large mixing bowl, add baking soda, citric acid, cornstarch, solid coconut oil and polysorbate 80.
- Add the essential oils
- Mix ingredients together until it is the texture of wet sand and holds together when pressed in your hand. Separate evenly into 5 smaller bowls.
- Separately, add yellow, green, blue, pink and purple mica into the 5 smaller bowls and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle glitter into each cavity of the mold.
- Place bowls in order of the colors you want for each layer.
- In each cavity of the mold, add your first color and press firmly into mold. Repeat with the next 3 colors. By the time you get to the last color, you may need to spray the mixture with a bit of alcohol to moisten it.
- You may have left over mixture of some of the colors. If so, you can add to the mold until each cavity is full. Press firmly.
- Leave molds overnight to harden. You can also put them in the freezer or bake at 150 for 10 mins, but these are optional.
- The next morning, place a large plate or cutting board over the mold and gently flip over. CAREFULLY allow each mold to slide onto the plate or cutting board. The more layers you add to a bath bomb mold, the more fragile they become, so take your time!
- Store in an airtight container until ready to use. Drop one in the bath when ready to use! These smell AMAZING!!!