(Inside: I. Love. Ice. Cream. But I also love Slurpees. So, in an effort to bring my two loves together, I made this amazing Blue Raspberry Ice Cream – No Churn Ice Cream Recipe. Best of both worlds…)
Ok. So, I have a confession to make.
I’m absolutely in love with blue raspberry Slurpees.
I would suck one of those down every day if I could.
But I also love ice cream.
And having two high-sugar snacks in one day is just a liiiiiiiittle too much for my brain to process.
So, I decided I’d make some Blue Raspberry Ice Cream.
A simple, No Churn Ice Cream Recipe, it’s so good, I have already eaten it all–and now I am about to make more.
I’m telling you…
The trick with this Blue Raspberry Ice Cream is to make a new batch the day before you’re about to run out, I think.
I mean, that’s the ONLY way to make sure you’re sweet-tooth is happy, right?
Because even though it’s a No Churn Ice Cream Recipe, it still has to sit in the freezer.
So, to keep from running out…well, you see, right?
Alright, now, here’s the trick.
I know you don’t have all the stuff together to make this (I mean, really, who keeps waffle blows on hand?!), so if that’s the case, just pin this Blue Raspberry Ice Cream – No Churn Ice Cream Recipe, that way you can come back to it when you’ve got it all ready.
No-Churn Blue Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe
I. Love. Ice. Cream. But I also love Slurpees. So, in an effort to bring my two loves together, I made this amazing Blue Raspberry Ice Cream - No Churn Ice Cream Recipe. Best of both worlds...
- 1 14- oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon raspberry extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1-2 drops blue gel food coloring
- With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick.
- Pour in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and other extracts and fold in until smooth.
- Add in food coloring and stir.
- Next, pour ice cream into a freezer safe container.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- When it is time to serve, remove from freezer and let sit on the counter to soften for 5-10 minutes before
Keebler 10-Count WAFFLE BOWLS 4oz (3 Pack)Watkins Pure Lemon Extract, 11 Ounce(Packaging may vary)Watkins All Natural Extract, Imitation Raspberry, 2 Ounce (Pack of 6) (Packaging may vary)Americolor Soft Gel Paste Food Color, Electric Blue