These 6 Summer Snack Hacks will make sure you have the best snacks all Summer long! If you’re like me, yo want something cool, refreshing, and tasty on a hot summer day!
1. Use a Cupcake Liner to Catch Melting Popsicles. Popsicles are such a great treat, but when they come dripping down on your hand and make it all sticky it can become quite the mess. If you put a cupcake liner around the stick and under your Popsicle, it will catch any drips and keep your hands clean.
2. Turn Strawberries Into Candy. If you’re looking for a sweet treat that is still healthy, try putting strawberries in the oven at 210 degrees for 3 hours. They will come out as the most delicious treat you’ve had!
3. DIY Gummy Bear Popsicles. If you want a fun, colorful, and super sweet treat, I would recommend making a gummy bear popsicle! What you do is simply pour some Sprite or 7-Up into a popsicle mold and drop some gummy bears into the liquid. Freeze it for a couple of hours and there you have it! A gummy bear popsicle!
4. Frozen Sour Grapes. If you’re a big fan of Sour Patch Kids, this is the treat for you! Take a bag of grapes and roll it in a mixture of sugar and citric acid and then freeze them! They taste amazing and they’re a bit healthier than your average chewy candy!
5. Super Easy Slushie. Looking for an easy, kid-friendly slushie? Throw some Capri Sun’s into the freezer for a bit. And when you take them out you can cut off the top and have an awesome slushie that required no effort from you!
6. Have Lemon Water Anytime. If you’re looking to have a crisp, refreshing lemon water, freeze some lemon slices into an ice cube tray. And then you can pop them out anytime for an instant glass of lemon water!
If you want to have a delicious Summer and make sure you stay clean and relatively healthy as you do it, be sure to keep these 6 simple summer snack hacks in mind! These will keep you hydrated, your sweet tooth satisfied, and they are all so simple that you will be loving life! I know that these are definitely great for all you moms out there that have little ones.
Don’t forget to Pin this Summer Snack Hacks into your Something for Summer Pinterest Board to make it easier for you to check back again. It’s great to share to others, too.
Here are more recipes that are perfect for Summer. Check them out.