(Inside: Secret love affair #1: Pie. Secret love affair #2: Trying new pie. This, my friends is a hand-picked set of 28 Thanksgiving Pies to Try this Year. Because pie is amazing.)
I should probably preface this conversation with: I love pie.
If I had to choose between pie and any other treat, 9 times-out-of-10, I’ll be picking pie.
And one of the best times to make pie is when family will be over to share it, amIright?!
So, I handpicked these amazing 28 Thanksgiving Pies to Try this Year–because my eyes are always bigger than my stomach, but I reeeeeallly want to try these.
28 Thanksgiving Pies to Try this Year
- Look at the crumb topping on this Pumpkin Crumb Pie–it screams “yummy.”
- Oh, this Traditional Pecan Pie from Nerdy Mamma is everything you always envisioned a Thanksgiving dessert to be.
- Apple Butter Pie sounds so tempting, I don’t know if I can wait for T-day to make it.
- Uh, I’ll have a slice of Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie for sure!
- This Cornucopia Crusted Pie is so pretty! Not sure if I can do it, but again, let’s try!
- I am no meringue-expert, but I love how simple this recipe for Pumpkin Meringue Pie looks!
- All the memories from the Pear Cranberry Pie…all of them.
- Gimme a slice of Autumn Leaves Crusted Apple Pie or else.
- Irish Cream Pumpkin Pie sounds like the perfect pairing for, well, Irish Cream.
- Ok. So I might want to try every pecan pie recipe…including this Homemade Pecan Pie.
- I am DYING to try this Brûlée Pumpkin Pie. Just FYI.
- If this No-Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie tastes anything like my favorite treat, I’m in trouble.
- Current obsession: Mini Pumpkin Pies. Because: Crust.
- Would that I could eat 100 of these amazing little Apple Cream Cheese Hand Pies.
- Can someone hand me a spoon? I need another bite of Pumpkin Silk Pie. Don’t ask how I got the first bite and why I don’t have a spoon anymore.
- Since this is a “no-questions” zone, I’m about to indulge in a Maple Pumpkin Pie. And no one can ask for a piece. Because it’s “no questions…” get it?!
- I just want a bite of Brown Sugar Pecan Pie so bad now.
- Ooooh….Scratch Apple Pie….and it’s easy, too…
- Squash Pie sounds perfect–I wondered how to use all those gourds…
- I’ll just be over here, planning a No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake party for one.
- These Mini Pecan Pies look JUST LIKE those little ones from the store–but taste so much better.
- For a lighter choice, try some Gluten-Free and Vegan Lemon Meringue Pie…it’s amazeballs.
- Cinnamon Cheesecake Mini Pumpkin Pies sound like some amazingness is about to happen–in your mouth.
- Because rustic is “in” I am so totally going to try this Cranberry Orange Ginger Galette.
- Good things come in threes, like this Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Pie. And ZZ Top.
- What more wonderful pairing could exist than Chocolate Mint Pie?!
- Layered Pumpkin and Ice Cream Pie sounds like something I need today.
- And finally, this Dutch Apple Pie screams “I need this in my belly!”
Whew! That’s so many pies!
Surely you’re not going to bake them all this year, so, since there’s no way to get through them all this year, and so you have this set of 28 Thanksgiving Pies to Try this Year for NEXT year, be sure to pin this.
Then get ready to bake!