Dude, you know you’re about to have a party in your mouth when you hear: Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Tacos. Smoking hot and so full of flavor–I can’t wait for the ranch dressing.
My mouth is still on fire, but OMG, these Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Tacos are totally worth the burn.
Seriously, I wish I’d come up with this Instant Pot taco recipe years ago.
It’s so good, I’m weeping.
Ok, the tears leaking from my eyes probably have more to do with the significant amount of spice that last jalapeno imparted on my eyeballs as I was slicing it.
But still, totally tears filling my eyes before I even had a bite of these Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Tacos. LOL!
For one thing, these Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Tacos are like a bajillionty times cheaper than going to the local wing-joint to fill-up on those wings that make you question “where’s the rest of the poor bird?!”
But, these are also kinda fun because you can make them waaaay faster than the waiter can even get your order into their system.
I don’t know why, but those wing places totally take forever to get your wings to you.
It’s not rocket science, it’s freaking wings in the deep fryer.
It should be faster. But what do I know–I don’t run, or even work at, a wing place. Who am I to judge?!
Alright. On to the Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Tacos worth raving about.
You’re probably NOT making it right this instant–although if you are, congrats on embarking on this wonderful mouth-watering journey.
Either way, making it now or not, pin these Instant Chicken Tacos because you’re going to need to show the ER nurse what it was you were eating when you died of wonderful-flavor-in-my-mouth-itis.
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Tacos
Dude, you know you're about to have a party in your mouth when you hear: Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Tacos. Smoking hot and so full of flavor--I can't wait for the ranch dressing.
- 1 lbs chicken breast, deboned
- 1 tbspn minced garlic
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 1 1/2 tbspn vinegar
- 1/4 tbspn ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tbspn Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbspn olive oil
- 6 homemade crunchy taco shells
- 3 jalapenos for garnish and extra kick
- 1/4 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1 head arugula lettuce
- Slice chicken into small strips.
- Place chicken breast, garlic, salt, vinegar, cayenne pepper, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce and olive oil into the Instant Pot and stir well before cooking for 8 minutes. Natural release.
- While that's cooking, slice jalapenos and get your arugula clean and ready for hot!
- When chicken is done cooking, layer arugula, chicken and jalapeno in taco shells and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 377Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 646mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 31g