(Inside: Ok. I have to admit, I wrote this when I was hungry, and that has led me down the path of being ravenously hungry for these 38 Thanksgiving Appetizers You Have to Try. For real–I have a problem. LOL!)
One rule my mom had when grocery shopping when I was a kid: Never go into the store hungry.
I’m thinking that maybe the same rule should be modified to “never write a blog post when you’re hungry” too.
Seriously, I found all of these amazing thanksgiving appetizer recipes and I am now salivating.
So very good.
Now, get your fill with these 38 Thanksgiving Appetizers You Have to Try–and report back which ones you’re digging so I can narrow this down for my own Thanksgiving feast! LOL!
38 Thanksgiving Appetizers You Have to Try
- Turkey-Cheese Platter
- Baked Brie
- Jalapeno Cheese Ball
- 5-Minute Savory Pumpkin Hummus
- Goat Cheese and Honey Bites
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cranberry Ricotta Bites
- Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- Cranberry and Goat Cheese Crostini
- Cranberry Meatballs
- Cranberry Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- Cranberry Salsa Dip
- Bacon Wrapped Turkey-Mushroom Poppers
- Cinnamon Carrot Shooters
- Guacamole Shrimp
- Spinach Cream Cheese Roll-ups
- Grilled Pizza Bites
- Sweet Potato Crisps with Slaw
- Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- Traditional Cheese Ball
- Italian Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cheese Ritz Potato Balls
- Cranberry Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip
- Cranberry Turkey Meatballs
- Roasted Grape and Goat Cheese Crostinis
- Mushroom and Goat Cheese Crostini
- Baked Brie Dip
- Sausage Cheese Balls
- Baked Cheddar Bacon Ranch Meatballs
- Turkey Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Ham and Onion Cheese Ball
- Gouda and Sun Dried Tomato Cheese Ball
- Turkey and Pepper Jack Roll-ups
- Pumpkin Bean Dip
- Blue Cheese Salami Stacks
- Easy Cheese Party Bread
- Brussels Sprouts Flatbread
OMG! So many amazing recipes…if you’re not ready to cook quite yet, be sure to pin this so you can come back to this whole list of 38 Thanksgiving Appetizers You Have to Try when you’re ready to get makin’!