(Inside: I have a desperate and undying love of spicy things. Even at the holidays…I just love having some heat with my turkey dinner spread. This Jalapeno Cheeseball is absolutely what hits the spot.)
I love a good hot-and-spicy.
Especially when it comes to appetizers for some reason.
Like it’s a special love where I actively seek out spicy for my pre-dinner tastebuds.
This Jalapeno Cheeseball is my go-to for holiday feasts.
Seriously, the Jalapeno Cheeseball is so spicy and so full of flavor…I am really excited about being able to put this on the table for Thanksgiving this year.
Now, if you’d like to try a less spicy version, feel free to check out this awesome recipe:
It’s more traditional and way less spicy.
But that’s what I love about this Jalapeno Cheese Ball–it’s spicy.
So if you’re digging a bit of spicy in your life for the holiday, this is where it’s at.
Now, since the big day is a few days (weeks) off, be sure to pin this awesome recipe for this Jalapeno Cheeseball so you’ve got it when the big T Day hits, you’ve got it ready.
I have a desperate and undying love of spicy things. Even at the holidays...I just love having some heat with my turkey dinner spread. This Jalapeno Cheeseball is absolutely what hits the spot.
- 2 8 oz. packages of Cream Cheese
- 3 Jalapenos chopped
- 1/4 of an Onion chopped
- 1/2 of a 1 lb. block of Monterrey Jack Cheese grated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Chili Pepper Seasoning
- Start by grating your cheese block.
- Next, finely chop your onion and jalapeno.
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Knead ingredients until well mixed.
- Roll into a ball.
- You can top the ball with additional chili pepper spice if you wish.
- Serve with crackers, chips, or toast.