(Inside: I got all excited the other day thinking that the Harry Potter series was all going to be available on Netflix. Then I found out that was only in France. So, I made a consolation prize for myself–some Butterbeer Lip Balm.)
Yeah, so do you remember all those cartoons when you were a kid where a baby cries over nothing?
Like they get their favorite toy taken away from them or a lollipop or whatever?
And there’s always a hero to save the day?
Yeah, THAT’S NOT REAL.
There’re no heroes to save you when your very best new thing is suddenly taken away from you.
Take, for instance, the day I thought the entire Harry Potter movie set would be on Netflix (FYI–all my DVD’s are scratched)…but then it turned out it was only on France’s Netflix.
Sad tears floweth.
But I made some Butterbeer Lip Balm to make me feel better–so maybe there are heroes…
And, if that’s the case, if there really are heroes–does that mean that the Butterbeer Lip Balm is the hero?
Or is the lady who made them (me) the hero of this story?
I kinda vote for this super soft and supreme-smelling Harry Potter lip balm recipe.
For real–it’s magically delicious.
If you’re digging the idea of making your own Harry Potter Butterbeer Lip Balm hero, then this might be the recipe for you.
It’s soft and I feel the need to put more on my lips now–because it smells so yummy. What more could a girl want in a hero?
See how easy it is to make?!
Alright, if you have your ingredients for Butterbeer Lip Balm ready, get to makin’! But if you still have to hit Amazon for some Butterscotch Morsels or Beeswax Pellets, then, well, pin this, then get your supplies first.
Butterbeer Lip Balm
I got all excited the other day thinking that the Harry Potter series was all going to be available on Netflix. Then I found out that was only in France. So, I made a consolation prize for myself--some Butterbeer Lip Balm.
- 1 tablespoon beeswax pellets
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1-2 drops Vitamin E oil
- 5-6 butterscotch morsels
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add the beeswax, coconut oil and butterscotch morsels to a small microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir. Continue to microwave in 10 second increments until completely melted.
- Once melted, mix in the Vitamin E oil and vanilla.
- Add the brown sugar and stir well to distribute.
- Immediately pour into your lip balm containers and allow to cool completely before using.