(Inside: A freaking fantasy come true. Unicorn Cheesecake. One slice of this amazing brightly-colored no-bake cheesecake of tastiness will have you pooping rainbows just like your favorite mythical creature. No really–it’s gorgeous. Just not really an every-day treat.)
I feel like I’m inundated on Facebook and YouTube with all this cute food all the time.
Seriously, all these fantasy food posts popping up online just gave me the inspiration to make this adorable Unicorn Cheesecake.
Look at this beautiful, unique goodness.
Just like this legendary creature, depicted in ancient Greece, it’s just as illusive as this Unicorn Cheesecake.
You make this for the family and it will disappear so fast you’ll know it was made with magic.
But we can leave one less thing to mystery.
This is a no bake cheesecake.
That’s right it comes together pretty fast.
It should be made a few hours ahead so it gets to set in the fridge or freezer.
I generally do the freeze.
Just pull it out about 5 to 10 minutes before you want to serve it.
It will warm slightly and make it easier to cut.
You can even drizzle some strawberry syrup around the dish to dip it into.
Maybe even top it with some whipped cream.
Just so you know to get these vibrant colors the best food coloring on the market is Americolor.
This is what I used to achieve those rich vibrant tones in this Unicorn Cheesecake.
Takes about two drops of the food coloring gel in order to get the same colors you see here.
If you want to add a little extra sparkle you can add edible glitter in gold or silver.
With a sprinkle of magic I bring you Unicorn Cheesecake.
- 2 - 8 oz blocks of cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Pink food coloring
- Turquoise food coloring
- Yellow food coloring
- Purple food coloring
- 1 -9 " graham cracker crust
- In a stand mixer, cream together cream cheese and sugar until well incorporated. Add in heavy whipping cream and mix well.
- Separate mixture into four bowls. Add 2 drops of each food coloring to it's own bowl. Mix well.
- Drop spoons full of the mixer into the pie crust. Alternating the colors. Using a knife swirl together.
- Freeze for at least one hour. Serve cold!
ITEMS TO MAKE UNICORN CHEESECAKE
Do me a solid, by the way, and pin this amazing recipe for Unicorn Cheesecake–so you know how to make it when you’re ready to poop rainbows.