I could eat Mexican Food every day of the week! Come to think of it, I probably DO eat some most days. And I love to share my favorite recipes with you. Seriously. And this one, well, it’s one of my favorites. I adore putting together Easy Chicken Fajitas for my family, and they LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to eat it up! LOL!
One thing I REALLY like about this recipe? Well, I like making these Easy Chicken Fajitas one night, then Quesadillas with the leftovers. Kind of makes my two evenings seem easier to have leftovers that work so easily. Like making spaghetti one night and then a spaghetti casserole the next. Only for Mexican food. Heh.
Ingredients to Make Easy Chicken Fajitas
So, what do you think? Gonna whip-up a batch of Easy Chicken Fajitas for your family? I’m telling you–they’re going to love it. And think you’re some kind of crazy Mexican-food genius. Which is awesome.
But, if you’re not ready to make them RIGHT THIS SECOND, you just feel free to pin it now, so you can come back to it later. LOL!
Easy Chicken Fajitas
adore putting together Fast & Easy Chicken Fajitas (that just happen to be gluten-free) for my family, and they LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to eat it up! LOL!
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast halves (fresh or frozen and thawed), sliced
- 8 ounces Fresh White Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Bell Pepper, or use a combination of red, green, and yellow
- 1 small Onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/4 cup Canola Oil
- 1 small Lemon, juiced
- 1 dozen Gluten-Free Tortillas
- Wash, and using a paper towel, pat dry the Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast halves. Place each breast half on a cutting board, and cut into strips about 1/2-inch wide.
- Sprinkle chicken strips with Ground Cumin, Sea Salt, Lemon Pepper, and Chili Powder. Toss to distribute spices evenly.
- Pour the Canola Oil In your Fajita Skillet, over medium heat. When the skillet is warm, add the seasoned chicken strips.
- Cut the Bell Pepper into strips and add to the skillet.
- Slice the Onion and add to the skillet.
- Wash the Mushrooms, remove the stems, and slice the caps (the stems can be discarded). Add to the skillet.
- Continue to cook over medium heat, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Prior to serving, drizzle the juice of one lemon over the entire mixture.
- Serve with garnishes of shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa.
- Great side dishes include: Easy Guacamole Dip, Easy Tex-Mex Rice