(Inside: Baked Mini-Taco Appetizers are the savior for basically any last-minute get-together where the hostess forgot to make anything…oops.)
I have a dirty little secret. I can’t help myself. When I invite people over to my house, I forget.
(please don’t tell them, nor should you remember if you are invited over this week–because I’ve already forgotten, you see…my bad.)
Buuuut, if I have a handful of ingredients, I can whip-up some Baked Mini-Taco Appetizers and save the day.
Plus, this easy recipe LOOKS like it has taken me hours to make. I mean, all the gooey cheese melted and the meat so well done.
(that were like actually not so much)
So I come out looking like some kind of radical superstar hero of the kitchen.
Thank you, Baked Mini-Taco Appetizers, for making me look awesome. Thank you.
Yeah, and not only do they make me look awesome in the kitchen, but they totally make me look awesome ALL OVER the house.
That just sounds weird.
Lemme try that again.
The Baked Mini-Tacos are pretty awesome, too, in that they are fairly hands-off.
So I can cook them while I try to clean up the house (I know, it’s futile) for said guests.
Step into the kitchen and get it started, then it’s back to cleaning–check on it, then clean, repeat, then pop in oven, finalize cleaning, plate, answer the doorbell.
I mean, I get 15 minutes of prime cleaning time.
What other meal beats that?!
To save your get-together, you must pin these Baked Mini-Taco Appetizers as if your life depends on it. Help me, friend, you’re my only hope.
Old El Paso Original Taco Seasoning Mix, 1 ozTacoProper Taco Holder FiestaPak, Set of 12, Made in ChinaWomens Fitness Taco Funny Gym T Shirt Humorous Mexican Food Tee For Ladies (Dark Grey) – LKidsFunwares TriceraTACO Taco Holder – The Ultimate Prehistoric Taco Stand for Jurassic Taco Tuesdays and Dinosaur Parties – Holds 2 Tacos – The Perfect Gift for Kids and Kidults that Love DinosaursTaco Takeover Board Game
Baked Mini-Taco Appetizers
Baked Mini-Taco Appetizers
Baked Mini-Taco Appetizers are the savior for basically any last-minute get-together where the hostess forgot to make anything...oops.
- 1/4 lb steak or ground beef
- 1 can black beans
- 1 large tomato
- 4 tablespoons canned or frozen corn
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 8 crispy mini-taco shells
- Chop your steak or ground beef into small bits.
- Over high heat in a pan, saute that meat until it's mostly cooked, but not 100%--still kind of light brown, not dark brown.
- While that's cooking, preheat your oven to 400-degrees.
- Chop tomatoes and set aside.
- Remove meath from heat.
- Stuff meat, tomatoes and a half-tablespoon of corn into each taco shell.
- Top with cheese.
- Place in oven.
- Turn off oven.
- Leave the tacos in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the cheese is browned a little.
- Remove from the oven and serve to your hungry guests!