(Inside: This is seriously a a roundup of epic proportions. 25 Delicious Gluten-free Instant Pot Soups, all here and ready for your the last few days of winter and those rainy spring days. Let’s do this.)
It doesn’t matter if it’s the middle of winter or the middle of summer, I’ll still be in the mood for soup.
Soup is so easy to make, and making it in your Instant Pot is even easier, which is ridiculous.
And we all know how much I love ridiculousness.
One of the hardest things, though, has been finding gluten-free instant pot soup recipes that I don’t have to convert constantly.
These 25 Delicious Gluten-free Instant Pot Soups all meet my specifications, though.
And allllll mine…bwahahahaha!
25 Delicious Gluten-free Instant Pot Soups.
- This Sweet Potato Soup is not sweet–but savory and oh so perfect.
- But if sweet taters aren’t your thing, this Potato Soup is simple and Whole30!
- I give this Manhattan Clam Chowder a 10 out of 10 for sure.
- Bean and Bacon Soup just sounds like the awesomest way to lunch.
- Just gonna leave this Ham and Bean Soup right here.
- Um, please load my bowl up with Buffalo Chicken Soup.
- I shall be snacking on this Taco Stew allllll day…
- Curried Butternut Squash Soup sounds just divine.
- Can’t go wrong with Loaded Broccoli Cheddar Soup.
- Super easy dump-n-run recipe for Chicken Chili Verde? Yup.
- Easy and peasy go together to make this Chicken Vegetable Soup.
- Cauliflower and Cheese Soup is a fun twist on an old favorite.
- I’ve never really gone in for Lentil Soup – but this recipe makes me drool a little.
- Beef Stew NEEDS to be made in my house. PRONTO!
- I for real love this Chicken Tortilla Soup.
- Leftover Vegetable Soup is awesome for the smart chef!
- I will just be over here making Moroccan Sweet Potato Soup.
- Homemade Cabbage Soup is about as down-home soul food as you can get.
- I definitely have Garlic and Rosemary Tomato Soup on this week’s menu.
- Now for some Taco Soup, though, because Tex-Mex can’t be topped.
- Super delicious Potato Kale Soup is on the horizon.
- Minestrone Soup is one of my favorites…
- Cold days need Chicken Soup. Always.
- I can’t go another day without a big bowl of Creamy Ham and Cauliflower Soup.
- And the spicy love of Italian Sausage and Squash Soup? Endless.
Hey, before you go–be sure to pin this. You know you’re gonna need a new recipe for soup in about 2 seconds when the weather turns nasty again (like tomorrow).