(Inside: I’m a huge fan of carved pumpkins–but I’m a terrible carved-pumpkin designer. Really, it’s sad. So, I came up with these 25 Free Printable Pumpkin Carving Stencils So Easy Anyone Can Do Them–that way I have a template.)
So, I have a confession to make. I’m not the world’s best pumpkin carver.
You put that knife in my hand and that giant orange ball of fun in front of me and I panic. Literally, I cannot design a carved pumpkin face for my life and I ALWAYS end up making a mess.
That’s why I came up with these 25 Free Printable Pumpkin Carving Stencils So Easy Anyone Can Do Them.
Because, frankly, I’m inept and I need someone to draw it out for me. Yep.
And it’s not cheating (my hubby says it is, but it’s NOT).
If you, too, suffer from panic-when-presented-with-a-carving-pumpkin, you just grab your 25 Free Printable Pumpkin Carving Stencils and wave your flag proudly–we will not be panicked again! LOL!
And, because there’s 25 stencils for carving pumpkins, you can pretty much carve as many pumpkins as your little heart desires, knowing that each one will be unique and different.
How to Use Your Free Printable Stencils for Carving Pumpkins
- Cut off the top of your pumpkin and clean out the guts.
- Print the jack-o-lantern stencils. You can get your PDF below, so don’t panic, keep reading.
- Don’t bother cutting anything out.
- Line your pumpkin carving template on your pumpkin where you plan to put the face.
- Tape all 4 corners of your stencil for pumpkin carving.
- Using a thin, sharp knife, cut through the paper and into the skin of the pumpkin in a dotted-line along the eyes and mouth (and nose, if applicable) of the jack-o-lantern.
- Going back along the lines you created in a dotted fashion, still using your thin, sharp knife, fully cut a line around the eyes and mouth (and nose, if applicable) of your jack-o-lantern. Don’t worry about cutting all the way through the meat of the pumpkin on this pass.
- Make one more pass, this time with a more sturdy knife, along your jack-o-lantern’s eyes, mouth and possible nose.
- Remove paper.
- Clean up your mess.
And if you’re coming at this with only 10 pumpkins to carve this year, then pin these 25 Free Printable Pumpkin Carving Stencils (So Easy Anyone Can Do Them) so you can come back to them next year (and the year after that and the year after that…).
25 Free Printable Pumpkin Carving Stencils So Easy Anyone Can Do Them
Ok. Here’s where you can actually get your 25 Free Printable Pumpkin Carving Stencils So Easy Anyone Can Do Them.
Get the 25 Free Printable Pumpkin Carving Stencils below.