This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cooked Perfect® Fire Grilled Chicken for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
(Inside: The easiest, fastest party spread I’ve done in a long time, the 15-Minute St. Patty’s Day Party Spread and Instant Pot Artichoke Heart Recipe.) Look, I’m a lazy chef. Although, if you ask me, I’m going to tell you I’m “efficient.” If I’m going all-out for something, even that will be as quick and easy as possible, because, frankly, I have better things to do than slave over a party spread that’s going to take less than 5 minutes for my guests to demolish. So, let me introduce you to the easiest, fastest party spread I’ve done in a long time, the 15-Minute St. Patty’s Day Party Spread and Instant Pot Artichoke Heart Recipe.
15-Minute St. Patty’s Day Party Spread
Dude. You know me, I will not lie–this was the fastest I’ve ever pulled together a party for adults. There was that one time for kids, but forget about that–they’re easy. It’s the adults I sincerely worry about. See, they want actually tasty food and not just a bunch of random things thrown around. So, when I’m throwing a party for adults, I go for savory, rich flavors and easy veggies. Because everyone loves a good veggie. Especially when you’re trying to throw something together fast–er, efficiently. LOL!
Your shopping list for a 15-Minute St. Patty’s Day Party Spread:
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 cup Carrots
- 1 Bell Pepper (get one with 4 bulbs, for the love of all things green)
- 1 package Cooked Perfect® Fire Grilled Chicken (I love the Bourbon BBQ, but it comes in 8 different flavors! My other favorite is Wildflower Honey BBQ…and Lemon Herb…and Korean BBQ…and so. many. more.)
- 1 cup Gold tomatoes
- 1 jar Pickled Okra
- 1 Artichoke
- 1/2 cup butter
How to put together your 15-Minute St. Patty’s Day Party Spread:
- Get your artichoke started in the instant pot (recipe below).
- Cut carrots into medallions, resembling gold coins (get it?!).
- Slice bell pepper horizontally very carefully into thin slices resembling 4-leaf clovers.
- Slice cucumber on 4 sides, removing a small section, then slice horizontally so the cucumber ends up looking like 4-leaf clovers (I can’t stop giggling).
- Microwave Cooked Perfect Fire Grilled Chicken until warm (follow package directions–mine took about 2 minutes in my microwave).
- Microwave butter until melted (this too my microwave about 1 minute).
- Plate tomatoes, okra, carrots, bell pepper, cucumber and chicken.
- Remove artichoke from instant pot.
- Serve your luck Irishmen.
Look, I know I love chicken–and I love easy. So, it makes sense that I truly love Cooked Perfect Fire Grilled Chicken. It’s like the adult version of the chicken nugget. Ready to go straight from the freezer, it’s grilled over an open fire to make for a tender, juicy chicken that is so full of flavor. And it’s wings or drumsticks, thighs or chunks–the options are never ending. You can find a store near you with it in their freezer section and make your St. Patrick’s Day party a little easier, and more flavorful in two shakes of a leprechaun’s coat tails. You can even Browse Recipes & Save $1.50 on your purchase. So, go ahead, pin this awesome idea for a 15-Minute St. Patty’s Day Party Spread and then, when the party’s on, you just whip it out, my friend…
Instant Pot Artichoke Heart Recipe
Instant Pot Artichoke Heart Recipe
This is the single easiest St. Patty's Day party spread I've ever seen. Good thing it was in my kitchen...
- 1 medium whole artichoke
- 1 tbspn olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- Clean the artichoke and cut off the uppermost 1 to 2 inches of the top, as well as any stem that will keep it from sitting upright in the instant pot.
- Place water in the instant pot, followed by artichoke, top up.
- Drizzle olive oil over the artichoke, followed by salt and pepper.
- Turn the instant pot on for 8 minutes on low pressure.
- Quick release the pressure when the instant pot is done and immediately (but safely) remove the lid.
- Serve promptly with melted butter for dipping.