(Inside: I can’t get enough of these 15 Halloween Mason Jar Crafts that are ridiculously cute enough to die for. Or something–they’re just cute. So look, enjoy, make, and tell me how it goes!)
These 15 Halloween Mason Jar Crafts are SO MUCH FUN!
All of these jar crafts are perfect for decorating your home or classroom, giving gifts or just generally making–because how cute?!
You can fill them up with candy, pop a candle in them or use them as a simple decoration. Halloween is such a fun time of year and these projects are just oozing with fun and creativity.
These crafts refer to Mason jars, but you can use any basic glass or even plastic jar you have on hand. It’s a great way to recycle jars and bottles.
Try different sized and shaped jars for different effects.
Whatever! Just make them!!
15 Halloween Mason Jar Crafts
- Skull In a Jar Halloween Craft – For this craft you will need a plastic skull prop or small Halloween trinket.
- Jack O Lantern Luminaries – Another hands on project great for little kids.
- Mummy Mason Jar Craft – Fill this one with Candy or sweets for a quick gift idea.
- Paper Napkin Halloween Mason Jar Lanterns- Use Halloween Printed napkins to decoupage your jars.
- Quick Halloween Lanterns- A quick and easy Halloween project for little kids.
- Zombie Mason Jars This is a unique craft, I mean who has seen a Zombie jar before?
- Pumpkin Scarecrow Painted Mason Jar – You will need some basic painting skills for this tutorial.
- Halloween Mason Jar Candle Sticks You will need some upcycled candle sticks to make these extra tall luminaries.
- Smell Your Feet Witch Candy Jar – With some bright purple tulle you can complete this Witches jar.
- Washi Tape Halloween Jars- Such a fun way to use Halloween themed Washi tape.
- Frankenstein And Mummy Jars- Frankenstein a Mummy and a Pumpkin, it’s a trio of Halloween.
- Candy Corn Mason Jars- Such a simple project but so cute.
- Pumpkin Jars With Stick Stem – A great rustic Halloween project for a country theme.
- Apothecary Jars and Bottles – Print off labels and use recycled jars and bottles to create these.
- BOO Halloween Jars – This set of jars makes for inexpensive word art for your Halloween decorations.
Alright! If you’re digging these 15 Halloween Mason Jars, then pin them so you can gather your supplies and GET TO MAKING!