If there was ever a dream-pie in existence, it would be one that was easy and fun–and last-minute fast. This Simple No-Bake Lemonade Pie is as close to dreams as one can get!
Sometimes, people say they’re coming over for dinner–and I forget.
That’s when having an easy recipe like this Simple No-Bake Lemonade Pie is so handy.
Because I could have baked a pie–made the whole pie crust thing. But that would have taken a couple hours, let’s be honest.
This? This Simple No-Bake Lemonade Pie is so fast to come together, I can whip it up in 15 minutes, have it in the freezer setting-up while I make dinner.
Done. Done. Done.
And no-one is the wiser.
Except now I’ve told you.
Now that the secret is out, check out this video I made of how to make this Simple No-Bake Lemonade Pie.
Totally the fastest pie in the west, right?
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”mzOzCw0P” upload-date=”2019-04-01T15:00:00.000Z” name=”No-Bake Lemonade Pie” description=”Easy No-Bake Lemonade Pie made from Nilla wafer cookies, Eagle Brand Condensed Sweetened Milk, lemons, and Cool Whip whipped topping. “]
See? No sweat.
And, the ingredients to make this Simple No-Bake Lemonade Pie are available at any supermarket, so you can just add them to your list.
Oh, and don’t forget to use the extra whipped topping to pipe-on (or just smear with a knife, if you’re not feeling fancy) some “icing” just before you serve…no-waste, right?! LOL!
If you absolutely love this recipe, but don’t have your Nilla Wafers on hand yet, be sure to pin this recipe for Simple No-Bake Lemonade Pie so you can find it when you get back from the store.
And, if it’s a recipe you want to make again and again, be sure to drop a 5-star rating so I know you want more yumminess!
Simple No-Bake Lemonade Pie
If there was ever a dream-pie in existence, it would be one that was easy and fun--and last-minute fast. This Simple No-Bake Lemonade Pie is as close to dreams as one can get!
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 11 ounce box Lemon Nilla wafers
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 3 small or 2 medium organic lemons, washed and dried
- Optional- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon zest for garnish
- In a food processor, turn the wafers into a fine crumb.
- Add the wafer crumbs to a mixing bowl, and pour melted butter over the top. Mix until combined.
- Press crumb mixture into pie plate.
- Freeze crust while preparing filling.
- Quarter the clean lemons, and remove large seeds from center.
- In a food processor or blender, blend up the lemon quarters.
- In a large bowl, beat together lemon purée and sweetened condensed milk.
- Whisk in half of whipped topping.
- Pour mixture into pie crust, top with remaining whipped topping.
- Freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Thaw in fridge, slightly (15 to 20 minutes) prior to serving.
- Garnish with lemon zest or sliced lemons.