Inside: My kids are so super excited about Frozen 2 coming out this year, so I made these Ridiculously Easy Frozen Cupcakes to help them celebrate. Because I might be excited, too. LOL!
Ok. Let’s get real here for a second.
My kids think that they are Princess Anna and Queen Elsa.
Like, that story was literally written for them and they absolutely love it.
And do not ask if they want to watch Frozen Fever–we’ll be watching that movie short 900 times in a row.
But, I’m kind of excited for Frozen 2, too.
So I made the kids these Ridiculously Easy Frozen Cupcakes to celebrate, after they saw the trailer.
Needless to say, they’re in love. LOL!
Now, if you are not 100% sure on these Ridiculously Easy Frozen Cupcakes, let me convince you with this quick video–they’re really simple and totally worth making.
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”jB3WGuAh” upload-date=”2019-04-23T15:00:00.000Z” name=”Ridiculously Easy Frozen Cupcakes” description=”Simple Frozen cupcakes to celebrate the release of Frozen 2 the movie from Disney. Made with vanilla cupcakes, sugar, white sprinkles, sugar ice, frosting, piping bag and star tip.”]
See? Super simple.
Hence the name: Ridiculously Easy Frozen Cupcakes.
I mean, it kind of gives it away…
Speaking of giving it away, I really wish that the film makers weren’t so good at making trailers that give nothing away.
I’m really excited for Frozen 2, but I can’t tell what the heck is going on.
Like, is Elsa trying to rush across the sea to rescue someone? Or is she just bored and wanting to see if she can freeze the ocean?
What is going on?!
And, like the trailer, these Ridiculously Easy Frozen Cupcakes are hiding something.
They’re more than just a fun, straight-up cupcake with a piece of sugar ice on top.
There’s a surprise inside!
So, be sure to pin this, so you can find it when you’re ready to make your Frozen 2 cupcakes.
Because you’re not going to want to miss this…
Ridiculously Easy Frozen Cupcakes
My kids are so super excited about Frozen 2 coming out this year, so I made these Ridiculously Easy Frozen Cupcakes to help them celebrate. Because I might be excited, too. LOL!
- 6 vanilla cupcakes
- ½ can frosting
- Blue food coloring
- White Pearl Sprinkles
- Star tip
- Decorating bag
- 1 Batch Sugar Ice
- Make the sugar ice and cupcakes ahead of time.
- Using a large decorating tip, make a hole in the top of each cupcake, saving the remnants from each hole for use filling the hole in a moment.
- Place 1/2 tspn of the white pearl sprinkles in each cupcake hole.
- Replace the top of each cupcake hole.
- Sloppily put some of the still white frosting inside your piping bag, to give the frosting a frosted sheen.
- Mix 5-8 drops of blue food coloring with the frosting then fill the decorating bag the rest of the way with the blue frosting. Squeeze out any plain white until you get the blue coming through the star tip.
- Frost the cupcakes in a circular fashion, swirling from the inside to the outside then back toward the inside.
- Top each cupcake with a piece or two of the sugar ice.