(Inside: I know that Halloween is drawing close, but I had to make this Glow in the Dark Ghost Poop Soap before the witching hour was upon us. It was just too good of an idea NOT to do it. So, grab a friendly ghost and let’s get makin’!)
Yeah, so I know that I JUST made the world’s cutest Bat Poop Soap just like last week. But Halloween isn’t here YET!
Plus, those other soaps I didn’t gift to their teachers were kind of destroyed by the kids in the shower–so, why not make Glow in the Dark Ghost Poop Soap?!
I mean, seriously?! They’re GLOW IN THE DARK SOAP!
In the shape of poop.
It’s so cute, I may have to puke.
And, despite being as ghostly as they can possibly be, they’re not white.
No, I decided to go with slightly-off-green-ectoplasm-ghost-poop.
Because my favorite ghost has always been Slimer.
For real–he’s kinda gross, but cute too, you know?
Whatever. Just get the supplies and make your own Glow in the Dark Ghost Poop Soap.
You know you want to.
Oh, and, so you can make some more Glow in the Dark Ghost Poop Soap next year, be sure to pin this recipe…once you’ve actually used it and seen how soft it makes your skin? You’ll want a a little glow in the dark soap in your bathroom all the time…
Before you scroll on down to the recipe for Glow in the Dark Ghost Poop Soap, check out this easy video tutorial I made–it’ll help the recipe make more sense…
Oh, and here’s your shopping list.
- Melt and Pour Soap
- Jojoba Oil
- Green Apple Scent
- Marjoram Essential Oil
- Glow in the Dark Paint Gel
- Glow in the Dark Powder
- Pearlescent White Mica Powder
- White Cosmetic Glitter
- Poop Soap Mold
Ok. Now you can have the recipe. LOL!
Glow in the Dark Ghost Poop Soap
I know that Halloween is drawing close, but I had to make this Glow in the Dark Ghost Poop Soap before the witching hour was upon us. It was just too good of an idea NOT to do it. So, grab a friendly ghost and let's get makin'!
- 1 1/2- pounds white melt and pour soap cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon jojoba oil
- 1 tablespoon green apple scent
- 10-20 drops of marjoram essential oil
- 2 teaspoons glow in the dark paint or gel
- 1-2 tablespoons glow in the dark powder
- 1 tabalespoon Pearlescent white mica powder
- 1 tablespoon white cosmetic glitter
- Poop soap mold
- Spray bottle of rubbing alcohol
- Medium sized microwave safe bowl or measuring cup
- Add jojoba oil and marjoram essential oil to bowl or measuring cup. This oil has many benefits, including powerful anti-inflammation properties. It can also reduce joint pain and has anti-viral properties.
- Add 24 cubes (each cube is approx. 1 ounce) of the soap base to a microwave safe bowl or measuring cup. Melt in 30 second intervals, stirring after each until it is completely melted.
- Add the white mica powder, the green glow in the dark powder, the glow in the dark gel paint and whisk ingredients until thoroughly incorporated.
- Spray bottom of mold with rubbing alcohol. Sprinkle a bit of the glitter into the mold and allow alcohol to dry a few seconds.
- Add green apple scent and mix well. Carefully soap mixture into mold. Spray top of soap to prevent bubbles from forming. Allow to harden at least 2-4 hours. Make sure there are no ripples when you blow on it. Carefully “pop” the soaps from the mold. Store in an airtight container until ready to use.