This post has been sponsored by Procter & Gamble. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
When it comes to welcoming fall into your home, there’s so much more to it than beautiful decorations—although some leaves, pumpkins, and pinecones never hurt!
This year, I’m focusing on the bigger atmosphere; the feeling your guests, family, and friends get when they walk in the door.
You want the entryway to be a warm, welcoming environment that speaks to the season. Which is why I’m sharing this DIY Fall Entryway Cranberry Centerpiece with you—which welcomes fall visitors into your home with the help of the Febreze WAX MELTS in Fresh Cranberry Twist scent and Febreze AIR Fresh Cut Pine.
I got everything I needed to make this amazingly simple DIY centerpiece at Dollar General. Which makes decorating for the holidays super convenient because the Febreze Holiday Collection was right there next to paper towels and bath stuff—I could just grab it as I cruised through getting all my essentials!
You can SAVE $2 INSTANTLY with $12 Purchase of Any Febreze at Dollar General, available until February 4th, 2019.
Once you’ve made your run to Dollar General, next up on the list is getting your fall entryway to set the tone for your home. And nothing sets the “tone” like a clean, fresh scent!
Which is why a fundamental element of my DIY Fall Entryway Cranberry Centerpiece is the Febreze WAX MELTS Fresh Cranberry Twist and Febreze AIR Fresh Cut Pine. They clean the air of odors, leaving fall scents that work together to bring the scents of the season into your entryway.
This DIY Fall Entryway Cranberry Centerpiece truly does the trick—and it’s just so pretty. It makes me wish it was fall all year long!
If you’re really digging this DIY Fall Entryway Cranberry Centerpiece but need to run to Dollar General to get your supplies, pin these instructions so you can find them toot-suite.
What You Need to Make Your DIY Fall Entryway Cranberry Centerpiece
- Febreze Wax Melts – Fresh Cranberry Twist
- Frebeze Wax Melt Warmer
- Febreze Air Effects – Fresh Cut Pine
- 1 Crafting Pumpkin
- 15-20 Fall Leaves
- Orange, Yellow and Red Glitter
- School Glue
- Box Knife
- 5-10 Pinecones
- 1-2 Other “Fall” Pieces (ie. a Squirrel and/or Smaller Squashes)
How to Make Your DIY Fall Entryway Cranberry Centerpiece
- Using the Febreze Wax Warmer, mark the height and width on your craft pumpkin—plus 2 inches each way.
- Cut the area out that you marked, leaving a hole in which your Febreze Wax Warmer fits. You are not looking to insert the Febreze Wax Warmer into the pumpkin but to be able to sit the pumpkin NEXT TO the Febreze Wax Warmer and not be taking up an overwhelming amount of space.
- Cover the top third of the craft pumpkin with the school glue.
- Follow quickly with the yellow glitter on top of the glue.
- Immediately cover the middle third of the pumpkin with school glue, then cover with orange glitter.
- And finally, cover the bottom third of the pumpkin with glue and follow with red glitter.
- Allow the glue to dry.
- Set craft pumpkin (now glitter pumpkin) on entry table and place Febreze Wax Warmer next to it.
- Place Febreze Wax Melts – Fresh Cranberry Twist in the Febreze Wax Warmer and follow directions for filling your space with delicious fall aromas.
- Add leaves, pinecones, and other goodies along the table.
- Spray your entryway liberally with Febreze Air Effects Fresh Cut Pine.
- Be ready for the oooohs and aaahs when guests arrive!