(Inside: Who doesn’t love a simple breakfast?! We all do. So, pull up a chair for 3-Ingredient Breakfast Tacos. Refreshingly easy and super-duper tasty to boot.)
I went out on a limb this week. A whole week of tacos.
Is that wrong? It feel decadent.
But also, so very very right.
No one. That’s who.
So, when the tiny monsters that rule my house insisted that we get up at o-dark-thirty on Monday and wanted, you guessed it, TACOS…
Thus the 3-Ingredient Breakfast Tacos were born.
This 3-ingredient naughtiness is just another recipe that’s so simple and easy, it’s ridiculous not to at least try it.
And one of my favorite things: It’s a one-pan meal, too.
Seriously, one pan.
How cool is that?!
Only one pan to clean when you’re done making these awesome tacos.
For real, I can even use paper plates to serve it on, then all I have to clean-up is the kids and the table, and that one pan.
Ok. All the fun aside, if this is a recipe you want to make, but aren’t in front of the fridge now scratching your head and trying to decide if you have these ingredients…get your pin on and save this recipe because you’re gonna want it.
I will say, theres’ some additional yumminess that could happen here. You could certainly dress up this recipe with more goodies.
But there’s really no need. Seriously good breakfast tacos don’t need too awful much dressing up.
Because simple is good. And toddlers love good.
So do adults.
Old El Paso Original Taco Seasoning Mix, 1 ozTacoProper Taco Holder FiestaPak, Set of 12, Made in ChinaWomens Fitness Taco Funny Gym T Shirt Humorous Mexican Food Tee For Ladies (Dark Grey) – LKidsFunwares TriceraTACO Taco Holder – The Ultimate Prehistoric Taco Stand for Jurassic Taco Tuesdays and Dinosaur Parties – Holds 2 Tacos – The Perfect Gift for Kids and Kidults that Love DinosaursTaco Takeover Board Game
3-Ingredient Breakfast Tacos
One bite and you'll be hooked on flavor. But One time of making these and you'll be cooked on the ease of making these at way-too-early-in-the-morning.
- 5 breakfast sausage patties
- 5 large eggs
- 5 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, if desired (it's one of those "extras" you can go with...but totally unnecessary)
- also, no judging if your taco ends up with a spoonful of salsa
- salt and pepper to taste, because come on...
- In a pan over high heat, cook your breakfast sausage.
- While sausage is cooking, crack eggs and whip with fork, as per usual with scrambled eggs.
- Once sausage is cooked, remove from heat and allow sausage to cool.
- Do not pour off the grease.
- Pour whipped eggs into the hot grease in the pan and return to heat.
- Cook eggs thoroughly.
- Break sausage up into small bite-size pieces.
- Fill the tortillas with eggs and sausage.
- Add any extras if you're down.