(Inside: I love cookies. To a ridiculous level. But living gluten-free, well…cookies can sometimes take a back seat. But no more. These 20 Gluten-Free Cookies are all amazing, totally easy and basically the best out there for the gluten-free cookie lover in you.)
I admit it.
I’m a cookie monster.
I’m not blue.
And I most decidedly do not have googley-eyes.
But I freaking love cookies.
Gimme all the dang cookies.
The warmth, the gooey-ness, the chocolate….seriously, who can say no?
But what about cookies for those who have a gluten allergy?
That’s my family right there.
And we totally have found a bajillion workarounds to still get our cookie on.
Seriously, there are so many delicious gluten-free cookie recipes available now that everyone can enjoy the yumminess of freshly baked cookies.
20 Gluten-Free Cookies – Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes Anyone Can Make
- 3-Ingredient Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies. Having made these myself (as I accidentally came up with them), I can absolutely say they rock my socks. And they’re also vegan. Go figure.
- Gluten-Free Oatmeal Cookies. If you’re craving soft and chewy oatmeal cookies, this is a recipe that you have to try!
- Gluten-Free Banana Nut Butter Oat Cookies. These cookies are full of healthy ingredients and pack quite a punch of protein.
- Gluten-Free Caramel Thumbprint Cookies. Heck. Yeah. So good, gooey and amazing.
- Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies. Super simple, quick and easy with only a few ingredients? And one of them peanut butter? Count me in as a taste tester for this delicious cookie!
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles. A great cookie to kick off the fall season or just to have as a pumpkin flavored weekend snack.
- Gluten-Free Orange Juice Cookies. Because nothing is better than a tiny bite of citrus in a cookie form. No, really. Try it.
- Gluten-Free Cranberry Macadamia White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Super soft and full of fun flavors, these cookies are a must-try!
- Gluten-Free Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies. A perfect treat for Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day as well. This cookie is sure to please.
- Gluten-Free Pirate Cookies. Argh! These are the best treasure any pirate could ask for.
- Gluten-Free Almond Flour Chocolate Chip and Pecan Cookies. Crispy on the edge and soft in the middle? Sounds like a cookie that needs to be tried!
- Easy Gluten-Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. These chewy cookies are so yummy that you better make a double batch!
- Gluten-Free (and vegan!) Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. Oh. My. Wow. Bringing a favorite ice cream to life in a cookie form? Yes, please.
- Gluten-Free Bakery Style Pecan Toffee Cookies. Who can resist those big bakery style cookies? With this recipe, you won’t have to!
- Classic Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cookies. These cookies scream Christmas time, but you don’t have to wait until then to make up a delicious batch!
- Grandma’s Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. A homemade favorite from when you were a kid–only more amazing because you can eat it without dying from gluten. Win-win.
- Quick and Easy Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies. Are you looking for cookies that melt in your mouth and make you crave more? Look no further than this recipe!
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Cherry Thumbprint Cookies. Not only are these cookies delicious, they are award-winning as well!
- Gluten-Free PINK Velvet Cookies. These are about the prettiest cookies out there–and they taste amazing. Totally worth the bake-time.
- Gluten-Free Crinkle Cookies. Because holidays are better with crinkle–and even more so when it’s a dessert you can eat without the stomach ache.
If you are looking for some delicious and amazing gluten-free cookie options, look no further than the options above.
With so many gluten-free cookie recipes and options listed, you will be able to make different gluten-free cookies every week to give your taste buds a fun treat!
The hard part won’t be making the gluten-free cookie recipes…the hard part will be to not allow yourself to eat the entire batch every time you make them!
But, you’ll also want to pin these 20 Gluten-Free Cookies, so you can find all these amazing recipes again…so there’s that.
It’s ok with me if you want to do it now…