I dug around and found these 11 Free Printable Adult Coloring Pages. I had to set up the printer, of course, but it was totally worth it.
I was feeling kind of bored the other afternoon.
My mom had taken the girls for an evening, so I had no babies to play with.
And my husband was working late.
So it was like the first time I had been alone in–well, like 2 years. And I was bored. BORED?! I guess I could have done the dishes again (yeh, I’d already done them 2 times that day, so nope) or run another load of laundry or even hit the Netflix addiction, but I just wanted a few minutes of quiet.
And I think this Friday, I might be able to convince everyone to be gone away again…ah, free time, where art thou…oh, yeah, you’re hitting-up this list of 20 Essentials for the Best Coloring Experience…stupid free time…
Oh, and I just released a brand new coloring book, 100+ Ridiculously Fun Time-Killing Coloring Pages. (I told y’all, I’m obsessed!) You can check it out here!
11 Free Printable Adult Coloring Pages
To get the coloring pages, just scroll through and download the ones you want!
I really hope you enjoy these as much as I did.
Very cathartic, even if it did feel a little silly. But silly can be fun. So, you know…do eeeet.
And do not forget to pin this bad boy–it’s totally something you need to do right this second, y’all.
And, if this is just not going to satisfy your strange (yet wonderful) coloring addiction, rush over to check out this awesome set of 25 Super-Fun Adult Coloring Books for under $15 or this set of 96 Ridiculously Awesome Adult Coloring Books Under $10.
You will not be disappointed–they’re every bit as nerdy as I can get…heh.
If you liked these, be sure to head on over and see my 10 Free Printable HOLIDAY Adult Coloring Pages. You won’t be disappointed!
Absolutely one of the most relaxing activities you can undertake. No mistakes, no take-backs, learning how to color an adult coloring page is EPIC.
- Any one of the links listed above
- Coloring Pencils or Markers or Water Color Pens
- Find a flat surface to color on.
- Place your coloring page on the flat surface.
- Pick your favorite color for the selected page.
- Starting in the center or in a corner, color one section. If satisfied, move on.
- Color similar shaped areas with the same color.
- When all the similarly shaped areas are filled-in, switch to a second, complimentary color.
- Repeat until the entire subject of the coloring page is completely filled in.
- Enjoy hanging your artwork.