(Inside: Snack time just got epic. the unicorn ate the rainbow–and now there’s a big, heaping scoop of Unicorn Poop Cookie Dough ready to be served-up and enjoyed. Snack time is anytime with this amazing treat–for freaking real.)
Kids were whining about “there’s nothing to eat” and “there’s no snacks.”
They were so wrong.
A big ‘ole scoop of Unicorn Poop Cookie Dough changed those epic whines to epic “that one’s mine”‘s.
I was kind of sad there wasn’t any blue food coloring in our cabinet, but I think the Unicorn Poop Cookie Dough really turned-out awesome.
It’s seriously the easiest to throw together and the kids were really enthused.
And there was more than enough for me to have a scoop, too, which was nice. Heh.
Now, if you’re smart, you’re going to go ahead and pin this Unicorn Poop Cookie Dough, that way you can come back to the recipe any time you desire some poo-de-unicornu.
Unicorn Poop Cookie Dough
Unicorn Cookie Dough
Snack time just got epic. the unicorn ate the rainbow--and now there's a big, heaping scoop of Unicorn Poop Cookie Dough ready to be served-up and enjoyed. Snack time is anytime with this amazing treat--for freaking real.
Unicorn sprinkle mix:
- 1 pouch of Light green, Light Blue, Hot Pink, Yellow, Purple, and Orange Nonpareil's and sprinkle Jimmies (bought from Michaels craft stores)
Cookie Dough Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 C sugar
- 1 C unsalted sweet cream butter
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 3/4 C flour
- 1 C of Unicorn Sprinkles
- Purple Pink and Green gel food coloring
- Using a standing mixer, cream together the sugar and butter until fluffy and combined
- Mix in the vanilla and salt and mix until combined and fluffy
- Beat in the flour, 1/4 C of the flour at a time just until all combined
- Divide the dough into 3 portions and add a food coloring color into each bowl. Pink in one bowl, purple in the second bowl and green in the third bowl and mix until combined
- Place the dough back into the mixing bowl, and add in the unicorn sprinkles and slightly mix together but now to much so that the colors fully combine!
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop portions out or eat out of the bowl yourself!
- Make sure you have a big glass of milk!