(Inside: In a world where unicorns and their poop are so cute, I bring you, the best bringing-together of rainbow-goodness and poop: Unicorn Poop Cookies.) Simple, fun and oh, so tasty, these are a super-fun snack for any kid.)
Because I’m amused by the same things as a 4th-grader, I decided to combine a little love of unicorns and of poop jokes.
Thus were born these ridiculously cute and fun Unicorn Poop Cookies.
They’re super easy to make and VERY tasty.
All that chocolate on top does not take away from the gooey-crunchy awesomeness that is the Unicorn Poop Cookies.
Mostly, that chocolate is just the cherry on top of the rainbow-sprinkle-fest.
Now, just pin this so you can get on to the making of your ridiculous Unicorn Poop Cookies.
You know you’re going to want to make them again when the desire arises.
Unicorn Poop Cookies
In a world where unicorns and their poop are so cute, I bring you, the best bringing-together of rainbow-goodness and poop: Unicorn Poop Cookies.) Simple, fun and oh, so tasty, these are a super-fun snack for any kid.
- 1/4 C unsalted sweet cream butter
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 C brown sugar, packed
- 1 C peanut butter
- 1/4 C shortening
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 C flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 24 hershey kisses, unwrapped
- 1 small ice cream scooper
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- Light green, Light Blue, Hot Pink, Yellow, Purple, and Orange Nonpareil's
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Place parchment paper onto a cookie sheet and set aside
- Using a standing mixer, cream together the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and shortening and mix until combined
- Add in the egg and mix until combined
- In a large bowl, using a whisk mix in the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture into the wet mixture until combined
- Using a ice cream scoop, scoop some cookie dough into your hands and roll into a ball
- Pour your Nonpareil's into a bowl and mix them until combined.
- Roll your cookie dough ball into the nonpareils until coated
- Repeat the steps for 11 more cookie dough balls
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes
- Once pulled out of the oven place hershey kiss into the cookie and let cool for a few minutes
- Place cookies onto a wire rack to cool
- Repeat steps with remaining dough
- Let cool for a few more minutes before enjoying!