(Inside: The perfect gift for a party favor, for a teen you love or one you don’t even hardly know, but need a gift for. Seriously, teen girls will love this Teen Pampering Gift in a Jar. Just make it and let the gifting begin!)
Look, sometimes you have to come up with an idea for a gift for a kid kid you don’t really know well.
Maybe you’re going to a party–or maybe you’re throwing a party and need 10 of the same thing as favors.
This Teen Pampering Gift in a Jar is perfect. For that, for a stocking-stuffer. For anything. Just do it.
Because, frankly, I don’t want to admit to whom I’m giving this–but dang, it’s a great idea for teen girls! LOL!
What You Need to Make Your Teen Pampering Gift in a Jar
- Clear wide mouthed jar
- Hole punch
- Fun teen-themed ornament like a unicorn (I found mine at the dollar store, but this squishy one is similar)
- Ribbon or string
- Teen themed spa/makeup products
- “Pamper Party” Printable gift tag (below)
- Tissue paper or shredded basket filler (optional)
How to Make Your Teen Pampering Gift in a Jar
- If using, place the tissue paper or shredded basket filler in the bottom of a clear wide-mouthed jar.
- Choose some teen themed spa/makeup products for your jar. We went with a fun colored bath bomb, flavored lip gloss, a scented lotion and perfume set and spa gloves, but the possibilities for filling the jar are endless.
- Arrange the items in the jar, and place the lid on top.
- Cut out the “Pamper Party” printable tag (find it below to print it).
- Punch a hole in one corner of the tag.
- Thread a piece of ribbon or string through the gift tag, as well as around a teen-themed ornament. We chose an adorable unicorn donut ornament for our jar.
- Tie the tag and ornament around the lid of the jar.
Check out this short slideshow video I did…it might help you figure out how to make it. Or not, I have no idea.
And if you loved this DIY Teen Pampering Gift in a Jar, but aren’t quite ready to dive right in, pin it so you can come back to it when the gifting is imminent! LOL!
To get the free printable gift tag, just share this post!