This post has been sponsored by New Yorker Bagels, but all opinions are entirely my own.
And the bagels were truly delicious.
Look, I love a great, traditional holiday party.
But you know what I really love?
A party that’s fun and silly and has it’s own pazzazz.
And that’s what you get when you throw an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party and a DIY Hack Your Bagel Bar.
That’s a real party.
And a perfect brunch, if you ask me.
Seriously, this party is top-notch. Just like the hand-rolled bagels I snagged.
I mean, you’re getting a freaking amazing bagel bar (which features New Yorker Bagels, which are the MOST AMAZING bagels I’ve ever had) and you’re getting an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party.
Hmmm…nothing short of a unicorn party with an actual unicorn would be better, honestly.
What You Need to Host an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party and a DIY Hack Your Bagel Bar
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Party
- Sequined/Glittered Red and Green Garish Decor
- Ridiculous Photo Props (ie. signs and mustaches and ties, etc.)
- Red and White or Green Pom-Pom Garland
- Red and White or Green Table Runner
- DIY Hack Your Bagel Bar
- New Yorker Bagels
- French Toast
- Cranberry Energy
- Cinnamon Raisin
- They have 22 different varieties (all vegan and certified Kosher) — JUST TRY THEM ALL
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Mashed Avocado
- Bacon Crumbles
- Eggs (raw for making a fried egg)
- Plain Cream Cheese
- Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
- Strawberry Cream Cheese
- Coffee (with creamer and sugar)
- Orange Juice
- Hot Plate
- New Yorker Bagels
How to Host an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party and a DIY Hack Your Bagel Bar
- The day or two before you’re ready to have your Ugly Christmas Sweater Party and set up your DIY Hack Your Bagel Bar, order your New York Bagels–they’re delivered overnight, so they’re all fresh and lovely for your party! Yippee!
- Slice bagels in half. No one wants to see Susan out there slicing her bagel in half during the party…that could get dicey.
- Serve! (Yep, it’s that easy!)
Seriously, the best part of this whole Ugly Christmas Sweater Party was the DIY Hack Your Bagel Bar.
The New Yorker Bagels I got were phenomenal–and I’m pretty much in love with the French Toast flavor.
Because they do FREE overnight shipping, it’s like basically living down the street–without actually having to live in New York (which isn’t bad, but since I’m in Texas, I’m not in New York…savvy?).
And you can even sign-up for their Bagel of the Month Club (I’m seriously considering making a large order and gifting the best bagels ever to someone very lucky this holiday season…) and try all their delicious wares.
Dudes. Let’s get festive and pin this tutorial for How to Host an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party and a DIY Hack Your Bagel Bar.