We’ve cooked a lot of food here on Nerdy Mamma in the past year. At first, it was not so many, but things have just gone crazy in the last few months, especially. And we really appreciate all you beautiful, awesome readers taking all this in and running with it. To cap the year, we have rounded-up YOUR favorite recipes from Nerdy Mamma and let you know what you’re missing, in case you just joined in on the fun recently…So, here’s Nerdy Mamma’s Top Ten Recipe Posts for 2015…Enjoy!
Now, don’t go rushing off to the kitchen yet. Get through the whole list of Nerdy Mamma’s best, then head on over to The Jenny Evolution and check out the he Most Popular Recipes of 2015 from over 25 different bloggers. You’ll be happy you took the extra few minutes to see all the best.
Nerdy Mamma’s Top Ten Recipe Posts for 2015
- Mamma’s Famous Roast Chicken – Easy, fast and soooo yummy. It’s only 3 ingredients. Yippee!
- Quick Beef Stew – Yeah, 3 ingredients, can be ready in less than 10 minutes. What’s not to love?
- Zombie Brain Cookies – Enough said.
- Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti – A favorite around my house, gooey, chicken-ey and noodley. Awesome.
- Pan-Seared Chicken and Mushrooms – One of my childhood favorites. My mom is just SUCH a good chef.
- Ghost Cupcakes – Boo! But an easy, vegan boo.
- Bunny Bottoms-up Cakes – It’s a bunny’s butt. You know you wanna.
- Soft Gingerbread Cookies that don’t spread – Now, this is a surprise. I mean, really, you guys love something so, well, random. Wait…its the yummy that got you, wasn’t it?! LOL!
- Bloody Eyeball Vegan Panna Cotta – It’s bloody cool, too. But yummy, oddly. There’s something to this recipe, even if it’s not Halloween.
- Strawberry Shortcake Breakfast Muffins – An awesome way to start the day. All strawberry-ey and bright. Love it!
I’d love share with you every awesome recipe from NerdyMamma last year, but, let’s be honest, I also LOVE recipes from my fellow bloggers so much, I’m running down a list here…This is the Most Popular Recipes of 2015 from over 25 different bloggers. Best. Ideas. Ever. I can’t wait to work my way through every recipe on there.
If you love this post, be sure to pin it! And drop me a note in the comments, if you want to share your best from 2015!