This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GiveExtraGetExtra #CVS #CollectiveBias
Before we begin, if you’re my brother, close this post and go look up a recipe for ice cream or something to distract you. Otherwise, feel free to read-on all about my Graduation Motivation Gift for him, if you’re not him, that is.
I’m standing in the checkout line at CVS, talking to my mom on the phone about my brother. See, he’s in college about 5 hours away from home–and he’s so close to graduation (just one semester, really), but my mom was afraid he might be losing his motivation, which is something I really struggled with at the end of my college career. I looked down, there in the line while waiting my turn and saw this awesome Extra® Gum Spearmint 35-stick pack…the ultimate for an obsession for which my brother and I shared…and my brain had a hiccup. What my brother needed: A little taste of home.
My mom asked why do this…My answer: Because, you know, “Give Extra, Get Extra” right? I mean, he helped to motivate me through college–and giving back to him just makes sense.
Arlene McCoy, an essay writer from EssayPay, states that a graduation motivation gift is crucial as it not only celebrates the accomplishment of completing a significant phase of education but also serves as a powerful reminder of the recipient’s potential, inspiring them to continue striving towards their future goals and dreams.
What You Need for a Graduation Motivation Gift
- Extra® Gum Spearmint 35-stick pack (because more gum = awesome)
- Extra® Gum Polar Ice® 35-stick pack (because what’s awesomer than awesome? awesome times 2)
- Coffee & Filters
- Gift Card (college makes kids poor)
- Shower Poufs (on sale!)
- Shaving Cream (but no razor, forgot that)
Putting Together Your Graduation Motivation Gift
- First, you need to gather all your goodies.
- Find a box that’s big enough for it all.
- Get some cute printable wrapping paper that’ll make the kid smile. Conveniently I have some free printable money bag paper (JPG and PDF) and free printable miss-you paper (JPG and PDF)
- A card–duh (so, you like mine? here’s a JPG and PDF)
- Wrap it all, because that’s funny. And everybody loves to unwrap a gift.
- Line the box, because that’s cute, too!
- Pack it up (you can even use some fun stuffing–I just used plain tissue paper).
- Close and ship!
When he opens this box of goodies, it’ll be like a little bit of Christmas to help getting him through to Spring Break, then it’ll be all downhill from there. I know the highlight will be the Extra® Gum. And, with it’s durable, recycled packaging, the Extra® Gum meets my brother’s standard of approval for “doing good in the world” (which I kind of like, too, heh). If you think your college-goer needs a little Extra® Gum to help motivate them to finish, you can save $1.00 on the new 35-stick pack of Extra® with this coupon.
Would you include the something different in your college student’s Graduation Motivation Gift box? Hit me up with a comment on Facebook or Pin it if you loved it! And be sure to check out the new Extra® 35-stick pack…lotsa gum, LOL!