This recipe is such a fun one for parties or games. I mean, it’s fast, easy, you can toss it off in the slow cooker and let it go for the whole day. Your guests are getting a yummier version of cheese dip…it’s just a win-win-win all the way around…probably better than your team can work-out on the field or court. Heh. So, here’s the Easy Slow Cooker Loaded Nacho Dip Recipe. Enjoy, my lovelies, because it’s a great recipe you’re going to come back to over and over.
I literally make this loaded nacho dip every time we have guests that are coming for more than just a meal. If they’re going to be there for more than a couple of hours–if it’s for a game-watching experience or a long visit…anything where we need an appetizer, this is my go-to recipe. Without a doubt, I love it.
I like to pair this with a good tortilla chip, but my husband likes to dip with the celery. It doesn’t really matter what you pair it with, it’s so good. My son makes a plate of chips, then pours it over them, so that it’s more like nachos than a dip. I mean, so many options. I. Just. Love. It.
Easy Slow Cooker Loaded Nacho Dip Recipe
Here's the Easy Slow Cooker Loaded Nacho Dip Recipe. Enjoy, my lovelies, because it's a great recipe you're going to come back to over and over.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium white or yellow onion
- 1 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 large brick of melty cheese, like Velveeta
- 1 can of your favorite salsa
- Chop onion finely.
- Sauté onion and ground beef together until ground beef is cooked thoroughly and onion is translucent.
- Place cooked meat and onion in the crock pot with the cheese, salsa, and 1 cup of the sour cream.
- Turn the crock pot on high.
- Stir periodically.
- When everything is melted and combined thoroughly, place in a serving dish and top with remaining sour cream and a little more salsa.
So, what do you think? Are you going to make some Easy Slow Cooker Loaded Nacho Dip Recipe for your next bash? Let me know how it turns out!