(Inside: I had an idea for a cute Valentines gift for older kids to give each other. Introducing the DIY Unicorn Poop Treats with Free Printable Bag Toppers. You’ll love ’em.)
When preparing for your kiddos’ various Valentines parties, sometimes you’re told “I don’t want to take the same thing my sister is taking.”
And then you pause.
Dang. Your idea to just batch-make a whole bunch of stuff was derailed by a kiddo trying to be her own person.
So, I decided to come up with something a little more “edgey” and “cool” for my older kiddo. Not that she’s all that much older, but she gets it and thinks it’s funny. So, there’s that.
In all seriousness, these DIY Unicorn Poop Treats with Free Printable Bag Toppers that we came up with are super cute and both my kiddos thought they were funny and now I’m trying to figure out how I’m going to tell the younger one that she’s still taking the Hugs & Kisses while sister is getting these unicorn ones…LOL!
What You Need to Make Your DIY Unicorn Poop Treats
- White Card Stock Paper
- Rainbow Sixlets Candies
- Sandwich Size Zipper Bags
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Free Printable Bag Toppers (click here)
How to Make Your DIY Unicorn Poop Treats
- Print your Free Printable Bag Toppers on the card stock paper.
- Cut them out, but leave the front and back of each topper joined in the middle.
- Fill a zipper bag with the rainbow sixlets candies and close the bag firmly.
- Fold the toppers in half horizontally.
- Place the toppers over the zipper part of the baggies.
- Staple the toppers in place.
- Give to excited little kids who think it’s hilarious.
Think you might be giving these to your kids to hand out at their Valentines party?! Do it!
But, be sure to pin this, because you know you’re going to forget where you found this and have to hunt for it…soooo…save yourself the step. LOL!