(Inside: I am not a fan of the boxed Valentine cards everybody buys for their kids. I much prefer unique and fun cards like these Hugs & Kisses Free Printable Valentines Cards!)
I’m not putting down parents that just don’t have the time to do elaborate Valentine Cookies–I absolutely respect those parents that just don’t have time to go to all that effort (and sometimes, it’s just not necessary).
But, I am not a fan of the Valentines cards that they sell at the grocery store with the movie characters and all that.
I mean, the cheesy lines (like icky childhood one-liners) and the crappy-tear-apart…ugh, they’re just not cool.
And then your kid has the same cards as someone else and it’s a let down for them.
So, I’m doing something more unique this year–I’m sending my kid to school with these Hugs & Kisses Free Printable Valentines Cards!
They’re super-unique and fun–and the likelihood of your kid having the same as someone else is almost nil.
Which is sweeter than sweet.
What You Need to Use Your Hugs & Kisses Free Printable Valentines Cards
- Free Printable Valentines Cards (just click here–I’m not holding it hostage or anything)
- Hole puncher
- Red and white twine
- Hershey’s hugs
- Chocolates kisses
- 3 1/2” clear plastic cello bags
Directions for Using Your Hugs & Kisses Free Printable Valentines Cards
- Print out your hugs and kisses printable (you should have done it earlier, but just in case you’re confused, click here to download).
- Cut each square out with scissors.
- Use a hole punch to put a hole in a top corner of each card.
- Fill up a cello bag with three chocolate kisses and a couple chocolate hugs.
- Tie the bag shut with a piece of red and white twine, loop the printable onto the twine and tie into a knot.
And you’re done! How simple was that?!
For real, this is way better than those cheesy gender-specific cards with odd sayings from characters. Just cooler.
And, nobody in your kid’s class will have one exactly like it. BONUS!
So, pin this for when you’re ready to print and let’s get it done!