This totally amazeballs Unicorn Bark displays pastel candy melt swirls from yellow to turquoise to pink to purple with sparkling candy pearls and heart sprinkles! Serve it at a party, as a gift, or maybe just a party favor. Bark should be fun, and this Unicorn Bark never fails to make me giggle! Right now one of the biggest obsessions is everything Unicorn. Especially with all those LuLaRoe unicorn legging lovers out there. Whether it be recipes, bath bombs, fudge, it’s a huge hit with both kids and adults.
If you’re my age you probably remember the movie the Last Unicorn. If so, you know just how special this Unicorn Bark is. It brings back the child in me.
Unicorn Bark is simple to make. This is such a fun recipe to make with your little kids. Maybe even you unicorn poop loving teens. All you need is a few bags of candy melts, some pearl sprinkles, and candy heart then you will be on your way to unicorn awesomeness.
Do you have a favorite unicorn food, DIY, or movie? We’d love for you to share with us all your unicorn love. You really can’t go wrong with this Unicorn Bark. It will be a highlight of any party or event!
- Purple Bag Candy Melts - 1 cup
- Turquoise Bag Candy Melts - 1 cup
- Yellow Bag Candy Melts - 1 cup
- White Bag Candy Melts - 1 cup
- Pink Bag Candy Melts - 1 cup
- 1 tablespoon white sprinkles
- 2 tablespoons candy heart sprinkles
- parchment paper
- Melt each color candy melts into a different bowl.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Pour each color melt into a different section. Swirl with knife.
- Top with candy hearts and sprinkles. Let cool. Break and serve.
ITEMS TO MAKE THIS UNICORN BARK