(Inside: I am so stoked about these simple, fun treats I am planning to make for my kiddo’s Valentines Party: Heart Marshmallow Stirrers!)
Look. I know that there are researchers out there that are all about me the consumer.
I can’t control myself when it comes to impulse buys.
And the heart marshmallows that were stationed on the end-cap of Aisle 14 at my local grocery store? No exception.
But, I’m so happy I bought them–they inspired me to make these Heart Marshmallow Stirrers for my kiddos’ Valentines Party! WOOHOOO!
I’m not kidding when I say that these Heart Marshmallow Stirrers are absolutely super easy to make and ridiculously fun to enjoy.
Check out this quick slideshow I made of the making of these…lol!
SEE?! These Heart Marshmallow Stirrers are so ridiculously simple!
So you have zero reason NOT to make them.
Particularly if you’re in charge of the kiddos’ treats for their Valentines Party…just sayin’.
Oh, and before you scroll too far (like straight to the recipe) be sure you pin these adorable Heart Marshmallow Stirrers so that you have them on the day of (when you’re in panic mode trying to think of what to make).
Heart Marshmallow Stirrers
I am so stoked about these simple, fun treats I am planning to make for my kiddo's Valentines Party: Heart Marshmallow Stirrers!
- 20 Heart shaped marshmallows, I found mine at Aldi before Valentines Day
- 10 BBQ Skewers
- Kitchen scissors
- 10 oz package of Wilton chocolate candy melts
- Small sandwich baggy
- Hot cocoa
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Gently skewer 2 marshmallows on each BBQ skewer.
- Use the kitchen scissors to trim down the BBQ skewer 2-3 inches and place them on the baking sheet.
- Pour 5 oz of the Wilton candy melts into a microwave safe dish. Heat in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring occasionally until melted.
- Let the melted chocolate cool a few minutes and scoop into the small sandwich baggy. Snip one corner of the sandwich baggy and gently squeeze the melted chocolate over the marshmallows in a zig-zag pattern.
- Repeat with all marshmallow stirrers.
*Makes 10 marshmallow heart stirrers