Thank you Born Sweet Zing™ Stevia Sweetener and Collective Bias, Inc. for sponsoring this post. Try Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener for a taste of sweet excitement! All opinions are my own.
So, the days are starting to get REALLY hot here in Texas. For real, we’re seeing 90-degrees here already and its only MAY. That means our summer is going to be H-O-T. Fortunately for me, this is kind of how I like it because I can sit out on my porch, watch the kids play in the pool, and enjoy a cool, refreshing drink like my newest obsession, my Cupcake Mojito Mocktail with Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener. So yum, so fun, I could totally have one every day and not feel the least little bit of guilt...
I stumbled across this idea when I was looking up actual recipes for cupcakes. There was a recipe for a cupcake that was supposed to be a mojito cupcake. But that sounded just kind of silly to me. Just silly enough to be awesome, that is. So, I decided to grab my favorite Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener and give a try at making an actual drink to mimic the cupcake that was mimicking a drink…follow me? Heh.
I’d been trying out the Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener in my coffee in the mornings, but the idea of a tasty evening drink on the porch was just too much to pass up with the weather being soooo warm. And on the third try, I had it. A little purple, a lot fizzy, and perfectly tasty, this Cupcake Mojito Mocktail is everything I could have imagined. Like Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener, it’s made with only real ingredients – nothing artificial (well, except for the sprinkles, but those are actually optional).
If you want to try a little Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener for yourself, you can find a store that carries it here.
Cupcake Mojito Mocktail
My newest obsession, my Cupcake Mojito Mocktail with Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener. So yum, so fun.
- 2 cups club soda
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup ice, if desired (I prefer mine without)
- 2 tbsp. coconut cream
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 sprigs mint
- sprinkles for rim
- 1/2 tsp Born Sweet Zing™Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener
- In a small bowl, mix coconut cream, salt, vanilla and Zing™Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener until smooth.
- Crush one of the mint sprigs and add it to the coconut cream mixture and stir.
- Pour sprinkles in a plate in an even, flat layer.
- Dip the top of your 2 tumblers (not a Tumblr, that would be awkward) in the coconut cream mixture.
- Now, dip the top of the tumblers into the sprinkles, making sure to stick as many of those puppies on there as possible (which won't really be that many).
- Spoon half of the coconut cream mixture into each of the tumblers.
- If desired, place the ice cubes on top of the coconut cream.
- Fill the tumblers with the club soda, being mindful that the fizz is going to creep!
- Add half of the remaining mint sprig to the top of each tumbler.
- Sit back and enjoy that little glass of heaven. LOL!
Leave a comment below to let me know if you’re as in love with the Cupcake Mojito Mocktail as I am! And, totally give your taste buds something amaZING to be excited about by trying the new Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener!