Who’s excited for the upcoming film Beauty and the Beast? I know I am. Cannot wait to see how pretty Belle’s dress will be. Excited to see how the beast will look in action. These rose Oreo are a must if you plan to have a snack with you at the theater. I mean how cute would these be. If your planning a beauty and the beast party then these Beaut and the Beast Rose Oreo are the must have at the party.
Really super simple to make with just icing and sprinkles. To achieve that rich red color I used black and red food coloring. I found the pearl sprinkles at Hobby Lobby. This is the only place locally I could find the right size pearls. I just think of how adorable these would be on a cupcake tower with some grey stuff too. Beef ragu for the main dish and some cheese souffle for a side. It’s like like from that famous part of the song “Be Our Guest”.
Beauty and The Beast Rose Oreo
- 1 package of oreo
- 1 drop black food coloring
- 5 drop red food coloring
- 1 cup unsalted butter; at room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pearl white sprinkles
- Piping bag
- 1 M tip
- In a mixer, add in butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Mix on a 2 until well combined. Add in food coloring. Mix well until you get the desired coloring.
- Place piping tip into piping bag. Cut end. Fill with frosting. Make a rose swirl on each cookie. Top with one white sprinkle in the center.
ITEMS TO MAKE ROSE OREO