This post has been sponsored by Mars Wrigley Confectionery. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Ok, so I have a huge confession to make. I love cookies.
Like cookies and me–we could get married and I would be just so happy with that.
Only that gets weird quick when you eat your spouses, so I guess that won’t work out. But, regardless, I keep making cookies even though I know we can never get married.
My favorite, most exciting, and tastiest cookie that joins forces with another love of mine, M&M’S® candies, is this awesome recipe for 4-Ingredient Holly Cookies.
Seriously, only 4 ingredients. I’m in love.
For real. Love.
I mean, I snagged this amazing M&M’S® Red & Green Milk Chocolate Pantry Jar that’s 62 oz. of chocolately love at Sam’s Club.
And that was…well, that was the most perfect inspiration for these Holly Cookies.
Not that I really needed a lot of inspiration to combine amazing M&M’S® candies and cookies.
That’s a tradition that moms have been doing for ages and ages.
It’s just that these 4-Ingredient Holly Cookies are so very simple–and they go together so fast.
It’s like making one of the most traditional holiday treats but so much quicker.
Which is nice in the event that you need cookies kind of fast. Like, say in the event that you forgot your kid’s school party (I’ve done that) or your husband springs it on you that he has a party tomorrow and it’s 8pm (been there).
And because these 4-Ingredient Holly Cookies don’t require a lot of ingredients, I feel like it’s more likely I’ve already got everything I need–and because I shop at Sam’s Club so frequently, I know I’ll have plenty.
But the real star here is the M&M’S® Red & Green Milk Chocolate Pantry Jar. You definitely need one of those.
So you’ll need to head out to your local Sam’s Club and get one of those or these 4-Ingredient Holly Cookies will be berry-less and just lame leaf cookies…which is no bueno. LOL!
4-Ingredient Holly Cookies
My favorite, most exciting and tasty cookie that joins forces with another love of mine, M&M'S®, is this awesome recipe for 4-Ingredient Holly Cookies. Seriously, only 4 ingredients. I'm in love.
- 1 cup M&M'S® Red & Green Milk Chocolate Candies
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup aquafaba *about 2 cans
- green food coloring (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- Mix flour and sugar together in a medium bowl.
- Mix aquafaba and green food coloring together if you're using food coloring.
- Using a hand mixer, combine aquafaba and flour/sugar mixture.
- Dough should be crumbly, not dry. So, if you need additional moisture, you can add a tablespoon of water at a time until the dough is fully combined.
- Roll out dough on a flat surface on parchment paper.
- Cut out holly leaf shapes--one leaf at a time.
- Put two leaves together on one end, then place 2-3 M&M'S® Red & Green Milk Chocolate Candies in the center of where the two leaves come together and mash them in gently.
- Place hollies on a baking sheet and then place in the oven for 10 mintues.
- Immediately remove from the oven--do not wait until they're browning because you don't want browned cookies and they'll be brittle then. You want them soft. So take them out at 10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool and enjoy!
Oh, and if you loved this recipe for 4-Ingredient Holly Cookies, go ahead and pin it so that when you’re ready, you’ve got the recipe on hand!