I don’t know if you’re aware of this, but May is National Pet month and your dog told me that he’d like a reward for being your dog for the last year (since the last National Pet month). My lovelies, these are the 10 Signs Your Dog Needs a Spa Day…and how to give them the spay day they deserve…and you can get some fun in with our Twitter Party, too!
10 Signs Your Dog Needs a Spa Day
- Their little nails are clicking on the tile in a non-happy, attitud-ey kind of way.
- The dog chose to cuddle with a stuffed animal instead of you after you ate the last chip.
- It’s been a while since they’ve been groomed–and you can tell by the funky smell wafting from them.
- They keep licking you. Always. No matter how poopy things get. All you need is dog.
- The pup was there for you that night you couldn’t stop crying after that sad movie.
- There was a study out recently that dogs don’t like hugs. Made your pooch sad.
- A nice massage would help loosen those sore muscles from when your doggie went jogging with you last week.
- They’re itchy–it’s summer, it’s spring, it’s winter, it’s fall…it doesn’t matter…changing season or something and that pup has an itch.
- Your baby just spit up on the dog–and he didn’t mind, just did that doggy half-smile thing. Dogs never lie about love.
- It’s just time. Just. Time. And they’d love you for a few minutes of cuddles with bubbles.
How to Give Your Pooch the Spay-Day They Deserve
The best way I’ve found to give my two poodles is a nice, soothing and therapeutic bath with Pet Caress. They use only the best human quality ingredients that are pure and natural–exactly like what you’d use on yourself to help sooth itchy skin. Because a spa day wouldn’t be a spa day if you didn’t use the best. And, you’re doing good when you use Pet Caress–and not just for your pooch-that-needs-a-little-pampering. They give back with every purchase made. The Humanimal™ advocacy program that they have gives a percentage of their profits to the humane treatment of animals. Nice, huh? You can shop online for Pet Caress–that’s where I got mine.
Free Printable Puppy-Love Wall Hangings
Oh, because I love you, I totally made these cute dog-loving wall hangings…you know, for your bathroom or whatever. LOL! Download the JPG here or the PDF here! Download the JPG here or the PDF here! Download the JPG here or the PDF here! And when you’re done printing, hit me up with a comment below to let me know how your pooch’s spa day works out!