This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TeamPizza #CB #CollectiveBias
The big game is coming…I can feel it looming in the near distance like an exciting little blip on my winter horizon. I’ve been trying out recipes for my party and I just came up with the best dip for pizzas–I rival for the ranch-tastic crown. Like salsa for pizza, this Black Olive Artichoke Dip just adds a little zing to your pizza-eating experience. And when you partner my perfected pizza-snack with pie…well, that’s just crust perfection in every bite.
I like my Big Game parties to be easy and a little funner than just a “normal” game-day get together. So, I like to be on the ball with a variety of pizza flavors, lots of dessert options (like a big chocolate cream pie) and lots of snacks. But what I don’t like: lots of effort or having to wait…
Since they’re so low-effort (you don’t have to call anyone with your confusing order, and you don’t have to wait forever for delivery), I feel like Red Baron pizzas make my big game parties really shine…and when partnered with Edwards Pies…its like a party in my mouth to which only I am invited and I LOVE IT! Oh, wait…
Black Olive Artichoke Dip Recipe
Ignore my senseless jokes…everyone is invited to my party–although it’s not actually in my mouth. If you can’t make it to my party, feel free to make with a Big Game Pizza Bash on your own. I was able to snag everything I needed for my Big Game Pizza Bash at Target…just be sure you pick up your Target Cartwheel Offer while you’re there so you can get the best deal on your pizza.
- 2 cups black olives
- 2 cups artichoke hearts (about 2 whole artichokes, if going from fresh, or 1 can from fresh)
- ⅛ cup minced garlic (about 4 cloves)
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tspn salt
- ½ tspn black pepper
- First, let's touch on the chopping. If you want a thin, even dip, you'll want to chop in the blender. I like mine chunky (like I like my salsa, honestly), so I just chop with my chop-o-matic and move on with my life.
- Now, chop.
- Chop the olives. Place in medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Chop the artichokes. Place in with the olives.
- Mince the garlic. Put on top of the olives and artichoke.
- Add olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Allow to refrigerate in this mixture overnight, if possible. It gets better with time...
- Aaaaand DIP!
Here’s a video of how easy this was to put together…
It’s just such a yummy addition to pizza…then you throw-in the pie afterward…I’m just not sure if I need ANYTHING else at my party! LOL!
So, what else should be on my Big Game Pizza Bash spread? Are you going to make the Black Olive Artichoke Dip for your party? Hit me up with a comment and let me know! And don’t forget to snag your Target Cartwheel Offer…