(Inside: Let me start by saying this recipe for Instant Pot Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake is so insanely good, I am drooling remembering it’s magnificence. I warn you now, you will become addicted.)
From the moment I thought “hey, this would be yummy!” I was in trouble.
See, I love Reese’s.
Like “love” love. Like I would have married Reese’s if it wasn’t illegal in Texas.
And then you add in this other obsession I have: cheesecake?!
I was in trouble.
See, this Instant Pot Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake is very much addictive.
And from the moment I thought about it…well, I was in need of a 10-step program of eating every last crumb.
See, I became addicted to the Reese’s when I first saw ET when I was a kid.
Do not try to age me from the movie. You will lose.
Because I watched it at home on VHS–not in the theaters, so I could have watched it in 1999…
So, that sweet little alien and Drew Barrymore? And Reese’s pieces?
That right there…I like M&M’s…but Reece’s? All-freakin’-mine.
So, I was coming to this Instant Pot Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake with a predilection for addiction…
And then there was the ease of making this Instant Pot Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake…yeah, it’s ok. You can be addicted too.
No judging here.
Just watch the video–so easy…you can totally do this.
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”jiTjTZdr” upload-date=”2018-10-25T23:00:00.000Z” name=”Instant Pot Reese’s Cheesecake” description=”Slideshow of the addictive and yummy cheesecake in the instant pot: Reece’s Cheesecake. Full of peanut butter and chocolate tastiness.”]
Now, pin this recipe for Instant Pot Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake, my friend, because you’ll need to make another when this one is gone…that’s how addiction works.
Instant Pot Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Instant Pot Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake
Let me start by saying this recipe for Instant Pot Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake is so insanely good, I am drooling remembering it's magnificence. I warn you now, you will become addicted.
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- ½ cup Reese’s peanut butter chips
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar and melted butter and pat down on the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cream together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and then mix in the eggs one at a time. Add in the vanilla or almond extract and sour cream and mix until smooth.
- Pour into springform pan on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Run a fork back and forth through the cheesecake several times to remove air bubbles.
- Add Reese’s peanut butter chips and chocolate syrup to the top of the cheesecake.
- Cover with foil.
- Pour two cups of water into the inner pot of the Instant Pot.
- Make a sling out of aluminum foil to lower the pan into the pressure cooker.
- Close the lid of the Instant Pot and turn to sealing position.
- Set for a manual high pressure time of 35 minutes. When time has finished, allow for a natural release for 12 minutes before letting out the rest of the steam.
- Cool on the counter for an hour and then put in the refrigerator and cool for an additional 4 hours.
- If desired, add additional toppings before serving.