This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as a part of an Ambassador Program for Influence Central.
Total panic. I know that’s whatever I feel when the first person in my family gets sick. See, I have lots of kids. If one gets sick, everyone gets sick! It often feels like I’m the only person who stays healthy, and that’s probably only because the universe knows that I need to be able to take care of everyone else. Thankfully over the years I’ve learned these 5 things to have on hand when your whole family gets sick.
5 Things to Have On Hand When Your Whole Family Gets Sick
- Hand Wipes! Seriously, you want to wipe everything down when your whole family gets sick. You are the only healthy person, and you need to keep those germs far away!
- Laundry Soap! When your whole family is sick you’re going to want to clean like a crazy person to get the germs (and the yucky…) off of the bedding, the clothes, and everything else. You do not want to run out of laundry soap in the middle of a tummy bug. Trust me!
- Throat Spray! No one likes going through their day with a sore throat. It’s itchy and scratchy and irritating, so avoid that with a simple throat spray.
- Nature Made® Vitamins! The Nature Made® vitamins and minerals help keep me feeling in tip-top shape, even when my whole family gets sick! I know that they’re helping support my health, so I can rest easy!
- Tissues! You always need tissues. Runny noses, crazy sneeze attacks, watery eyes? Tissues to the rescue!
With these 5 things to have on hand when everyone gets sick, you’ll be able to beat any bug, flu, or cold that hits your family! My favorite thing that I make sure we have on hand all the time is Nature Made® vitamins. I love that they help keep me feeling great. Nature Made® is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand for many key dietary supplement categories* Nature Made® vitamins and supplements are an easy, convenient way to help your body get the nutritional support it needs every day, whether it be to support bone health, immune health or energy metabolism (helping convert food into energy).† Plus, Nature Made helps us to create healthy habits for life!
Nature Made® has a variety of vitamins, minerals, and supplements (VMS) to help support nutritional gaps with your health goals in mind ranging from Digestive Support, Heart Health & Function, Energy Metabolism, Women’s Health and much more!† They’re the perfect thing to have on hand when your entire family gets sick! I love to get my Nature Made® vitamins from Walmart stores because Walmart has everyday low prices that make it easy to stock up and save. You don’t need to wait for a sale to get a great deal! You can also win one of 60 gift cards worth $50 each!
*Based on the 2016 U.S. News & World Report – Pharmacy Times Survey.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease.