Cleaning is not my favorite, and it never has been. I’m just not *that mom* who finds joy in doing the dishes or sweeping the floors. Unfortunately, cleaning kind of comes with the “stay at home mom” job title, so I’ve had to learn to get through it. Fortunately, I found these 5 crazy hacks to actually enjoy cleaning!
5 Crazy Hacks to Actually Enjoy Cleaning
- Turn on music and dance! Everything is more fun with music. Turn on some fun tunes and turn your chores into a dance party!
- Set a timer and race yourself! Turn it into a game. This helps in two ways. One, it’s fun to race the clock. Two, you realize that things don’t take nearly as long as you thought! I can unload my dishwasher in two minutes!
- Use cleaning products that make you happy! I love using Scentiva wipes by Clorox. They smell heavenly and they turn my whole house into a happy place!
- Do a little every day! No one likes to spend their Saturdays doing a huge marathon cleaning session. Pull out a Scentiva wipe and wipe down the counters every night as you finish up cooking dinner and it seems way more manageable!
- Use disposable products! Seriously, this was life changing for me. When you use a wash cloth to clean every time, then you have to throw that wash cloth into the washer. More cleaning? No thanks! I use disposable wipes and get things done quicker and easier!
I love using Scentiva wipes by Clorox to actually enjoy cleaning! They smell wonderful, so I don’t feel like I’m making my entire house smell like traditional cleaning products. The Scentive Tuscan Lavender and Jasmine is my favorite scent, and my kids like it too! So if you’ve made a resolution this year to keep up with cleaning your house, take these 5 crazy hacks to actually enjoy cleaning to heart! Grab a package of Scentiva wipes by Clorox from the Target Cartwheel and get cleaning! Plus, if you’d like to save this post for when you need some cleaning motivation, pin the image below!