This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #RefreshinglyHonestSnacks #CollectiveBias
Since school started I feel like I’m never at home. I am more of a taxi-driver than a stay-at-home mom, and I’m seriously always on the go. The other day I was stuck in my car for hours and it was like I could feel my energy draining. I knew that I needed to get better about snacking, and I always try to keep my snack choices organic when I can, so I came up with these 5 crazy good mom snack hacks!
5 Crazy Good Mom Snack Hacks
- Always pack snacks before heading out the door. Seriously, the trip should take you fifteen minutes, but you never know what’s going to happen or how many times you’ll have to stop and find a potty for the toddler you’re potty training. Have a snack ready in case you are stuck out all day!
- Don’t forget drinks! Keep some Honest Tea® on hand! Head to your local Kroger store and stock up on all your favorite Honest Tea flavors! We love the Half Tea Half Lemonade and Honey Green Tea Just a Tad Sweet flavors!
- Don’t be afraid of packaged snacks! Pre-packaged snacks are wicked convenient for on-the-go moms, and it’s totally possible to find organic options for good snacking!
- Try the organic snacks from Simple Truth®. While you’re shopping, you can also pick up some totally delicious organic snacks from Simple Truth! I am obsessed with their Animal Crackers and Chocolate Sandwich Cookies! It feels like a total treat, and I feel great knowing they’re organic and the perfect snack on the go!
- Eat your snacks before you get too hungry. Okay, my final healthy mom snack hack might just be the most important. Eat. Your. Snacks. I know you’re busy. I know your to-do list is a mile long. But, friend, you’ve got to eat your snacks before you’re too hungry to even enjoy them!
These 5 crazy healthy mom snack hacks are going to completely change your life. Never again will you finally get through the school pickup line only to be starving and cranky by the time you get the kids to soccer practice.
I feel great making sure I always have some Honest Tea because I know it stands for honesty and transparency. You can just take a sip and taste the honest difference! It’s brewed with real, organic, and fair trade ingredients, and I know that supporting the company is supporting their efforts to help make the earth a better place.
Honest Tea is the perfect drink to keep in your purse for those days where you are stuck in your car way too long. Keep a few bottles of Honest Tea and a few packs of organic snacks from Simple Truth on hand, follow the rest of my 5 crazy good mom snack hacks, and you’ll be set for the whole school year! Go here for even more great ideas and recipes!