I have to admit, I’m not always a fan of chocolate. But when I made these Ridiculously Chocolatey Unicorn Pudding Pops, I couldn’t get enough!
So much chocolate, but so good I just can’t stand it, these unicorn pudding pops are definitely my new favorite summer treat.
And do not tell me that summer’s not just around the corner.
It was 78 today! Yeah, you heard me right.
Here in Texas, we’ve already broken into the almost-80’s zone–and it’s not even April.
That means that this year we’re going to have a scorcher of a summer here. And I’m going to need a lot of unicorn popsicles to keep me cool. Like a lot a lot. LOL!
First on my list is these ridiculously chocolatey Unicorn Pudding Pops because I can share them and just make some more really quick–because they’re surprisingly fast to put together.
So, if you’re looking for me in a couple months, I’ll be at the pool, unicorn popsicle in hand. LOL!
So, these ridiculously chocolatey Unicorn Pudding Pops are so easy, I made a super-quick video tutorial. Check it out and make sure you’re pinning this to your favorite unicorn food ideas board…or popsicle ideas…whichever board–or both. LOL!
See? It was so easy!
Now, if you need to order your unicorn mold, make suer you’ve pinned this recipe for ridiculously chocolatey Unicorn Pudding Pops, then when you have your mold in hand, you can come back to this tutorial quick.
Because it’s about to get hot, and we all know the best way to cool down is with unicorn popsicles. LOL!
Ridiculously Chocolatey Unicorn Pudding Pops
I have to admit, I'm not always a fan of chocolate. But when I made these Ridiculously Chocolatey Unicorn Pudding Pops, I couldn't get enough!
- Godiva Chocolate Pudding
- Unicorn Popsicle Mold
- 8 ounce container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Cup Milk
- Pour 1 cup of milk into a large bowl.
- Next, pour in your Godiva Chocolate Pudding.
- Mix well.
- Once your milk & Godiva Chocolate Pudding are mixed, pour the entire container of whipped topping into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Now for the fun part! Take your pudding mixture and start pouring it into the Unicorn Mold.
- Once your Unicorn Molds are filled, place your mold into the freezer for several hours.
- Once your Unicorn Pudding Pops are completely solid, time to pop them out of the Mold!
- Serve & Enjoy!!