This post was sponsored by NABISCO as part of an Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
So, I hit up Walmart the other day for some groceries and whatnot–you know, your usual Walmart needs.
Snacks were on the list.
Snacks. Like seriously, that’s all my husband wrote down.
You know what was helpful?
Stumbling across the family size packages of OREO, Chips Ahoy! and RITZ–all the “snacks” we’ll ever need.
What was even better? They were all specially marked for the Collect to Win Game…oh yeah.
So I made a OREO Cheesecake Ball Pumpkin–because amazing is having fun with your food and winning while you’re at it.
See, the Collect to Win Game is super easy to play–and you can win instantly, or collect letters to spell SNACK for a chance to win a $10,000 Walmart gift Card!
You get your game pieces by visiting a Walmart store and purchasing specially marked family size packages of OREO, Chips Ahoy! or RITZ*(while supplies last).
Then, while you’re snacking on this rockin’ OREO Cheesecake Ball Pumpkin, you can peel your Collect to Win Game pieces and see if you’ve won a trip to Orlando, FL, an Xbox One Console, thousands of Walmart gift cards or OREO chocolate candy bars. So. Many. Prizes! Whoohoo!
So, get your kids in the car and head to Walmart and Collect To Win today!
Just look for this awesome stand in your Walmart to find all the goodies.
And, just for funzies, here’s another super-awesome giveaway that you HAVE to enter…I mean, why not?
This giveaway runs from October 1 through the 30th, 2018.
And you can win one of 6 $50 Walmart Gift Cards, or even a $200 Walmart Gift Card (the Grand Prize).
I-C will randomly select winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the 7 winning prizes.
But, before you head out and grab your family size OREO, Chips Ahoy! and RITZ, make sure to pin this awesome recipe for OREO Cheesecake Ball Pumpkin…because you’re going to want to find it when you get home.
OREO Cheesecake Ball Pumpkin
Snacks, meet your new fall best friend, the OREO Cheesecake Ball Pumpkin. It's the only dessert dip you'll need for Halloween and Thanksgiving. Because it's awesome.
- 1 family size OREO Cookie
- 1 8 oz tofu-based dairy-free cream cheese
- 1 8 oz dairy-free white chocolate chips
- orange food coloring
- Crush the OREO cookies in a plastic baggie.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese and crushed OREO cookies.
- Place the OREO cookie mixture into a pumpkin cake form lined in plastic wrap OR, using a sheet of plastic wrap, form the OREO cookie mixture into a ball, then wrap twine around the sheet of plastic wrap to form the lines around the outside of the pumpkin shape.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Removed from refrigerator.
- Melt dairy-free chocolate chips in a bowl in 30-second increments until the chocolate chips are smooth.
- Add 3-4 drops of orange food coloring to the melted chocolate.
- Stir chocolate until color is combined completely.
- Pour chocolate over the OREO Cheesecake Ball Pumpkin.
- Refrigerate until serving!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter without making a purchase, see Official Rules. Open to residents of the 50 U.S (and D.C), 18 and older. Sponsor, related entities, their families and those living in the same household are ineligible. Ends 11:59 pm ET 11/30/18. Void where prohibited