As a homeschooling mom, I am always looking for ways to keep homeschooling interesting. Of course, that’s for my kids and definitely not because I have the attention span of a goldfish… Seriously, friends, if I don’t make homeschooling fun I’d give up in 2.47 seconds. One of the easiest ways to make homeschooling fun is to add in technology because let’s face it, practicing sight words is more exciting when you get a virtual trophy for it! I am so excited to share with you these 5 hacks for homeschooling with Amazon Underground!
5 Hacks for Homeschooling With Amazon Underground
- Embrace Technology – I know, everyone is saying that technology is eating our kids brains or whatever but seriously, we are in the age of technology. Our kids will grow up learning how to code websites, so we might as well embrace technology and let go of the mommy guilt. Trust me, you’ll thank me!
- Find Apps With Educational Value – While there are bajillions of super fun games on Amazon Underground, you want to find some that are going to help with your homeschooling. We found apps for sight words and math flash cards.
- Make Sure Your Kids Can’t Spend Money! – We’ve all been there, right? We hand our kid our phone or tablet to get them to stay quiet for 14 seconds and they buy 217 things. Just me? Whatever. Amazon Underground is awesome because the apps are actually 100% free. There aren’t even in-app purchases!
- Use it As Rewards – On good days, use the educational apps as rewards! I am not above bribing my kids, and saying that they get tablet time after they finish a worksheet works wonders.
- Get a Reward Game – On the not-so-good-days, you might need to bring out the big guns with a reward game. For us, this is all about the Disney apps! We got the Finding Nemo app and absolutely loved it, and it does wonders for turning around a poor attitude!
So really, Amazon Underground saves my tush while I’m homeschooling. When we’re having an off day and Mr. C is going to start a riot if I ask him to do one more worksheet, I know that handing him the tablet to practice his sight words is going to bring us back from the meltdown. Our homeschool has had a lot less tears since I realized these 5 hacks for homeschooling with Amazon Underground!
Oh, and did I mention that they just got a Frozen game?? My kids are still singing “Let it Go” and I’m sure yours are too! So let them check out Frozen Free Fall: Icy Shot! Adventure where they can join Queen Elsa, Princess Anna, and Olaf and help them shoot snowballs with their magical ice powers, explore Olaf’s summer dream, catch falling snow balls and more as they take this seriously epic journey. Grab Frozen Free Fall: Icy Shot! Adventure for your kids and you’ll be the coolest mom on the block! Get it? Coolest? Heh.
I would highly recommend that all moms, but especially homeschooling moms, get Amazon Underground downloaded today to let your kids go nuts! Amazon Underground has a ton free apps and it gives you access to apps that you would normally have to pay for in other app stores.
With Amazon Underground you can get access to premium apps & games that provide fun, convenience, and a break in your or your family’s busy day! Oh, and of course save the pin below so that once you get it downloaded you can come back here to remember these awesome 5 hacks for homeschooling with Amazon Underground!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.