This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WinWithTonysPizza #CollectiveBias
With three active and crazy boys, I knew that football would be in my future. What I didn’t realize? Already in elementary school, my kiddos are dying to play for the high school team. While they miiiight have a few years still before they can play under those Friday night lights, we make it a regular priority to cheer on our local team! Of course, I’m a busy mom, and I can’t possibly take my kids out to the football game without the ultimate pre-game meal! Of course, that means we need pizza with delicious pull-apart garlic + cheese bread!
The Ultimate Pre-Game Meal: Pizza with Delicious Pull-Apart Garlic + Cheese Bread
We love making the ultimate pre-game meal whenever we’re getting ready to head to cheer on the Wolves football team. With three active boys, of course, I’m talking about Tony’s Pizza! It’s delicious enough that even the pickiest members of the family agree, and it’s quick and easy for me when we’re rushing off to the game. I always stock up on Tony’s Pizzas whenever I’m at Walmart! Not to mention, with Tony’s Pizza, you can win exciting prizes!
As a mom, I love that the pizzeria recipe gives Tony’s Pizza a taste that’s as delicious as it is authentic. Our favorites are Tony’s® Pizzeria Style MEAT-TRIO® Pizza and Tony’s® Pizzeria Style Cheese Pizza. Of course, they’re made with 100% real mozzarella cheese, and there’s nothing more important than the cheese on a pizza! Of course, we’re a cheese-loving family, so I always pair our Tony’s Pizza with some delicious pull-apart garlic + cheese bread! It only takes a few minutes to prepare, and it can cook at the same time as our pizza. Such a time saver!
For our family, the ultimate pre-game meal will always be Tony’s Pizza. They have been serving authentic pizzeria style pizza for over 50 years. Since the 1960’s, Tony’s has taken great pride in serving communities with layers of light, crispy, crunchy crust topped with a sauce made from real tomatoes and covered in 100% real mozzarella cheese with all our favorite toppings. If you need to pick up some Tony’s Pizza to eat before your big game, you can get a coupon for half off here! And don’t forget to save this pin so you can make this delicious pull-apart garlic + cheese bread before you head to your next local football game!
Pizza with Delicious Pull-Apart Garlic + Cheese Bread
- Tony's® Pizzeria Style MEAT-TRIO® Pizza
- 2 Cans of Biscuits
- 3 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- ½ Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- First pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Then combine the melted butter, the minced garlic, and 2-3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- Fill an 8x8 glass baking dish with the biscuits from the first can (smoosh them to completely cover your dish).
- Spread the butter mixture over the biscuits, then sprinkle some more of the parmesan cheese on top.
- Add the biscuits from the second can, and repeat using the rest of the parmesan.
- Place your Tony's® Pizzeria Style MEAT-TRIO® Pizza and your baking dish in your oven, and bake until golden brown.
- (Poke your garlic cheese pull apart bread with a toothpick to make sure it's completely done)
- Garnish with a bit of parsley, and enjoy the ultimate pre-game meal!