This post was sponsored by Walmart.com, all thoughts and opinions are my own!
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, if you couldn’t tell by my billions of zombie posts. I try to make the absolute most of my holiday which means we definitely stock up on Halloween activities at Walmart to do throughout the month! Recently I planned an entire Halloween-themed day for my kids, and they had a blast! We decorated Halloween cookies, carved some pumpkins, and of course we watched It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! If you want to throw your very own Halloween themed day, you’ll love these money saving Halloween Hacks with Walmart!
Money Saving Halloween Hacks With Walmart
- Shop Walmart, Duh! Where in the world can you get better deals on Halloween stuff than Walmart? There are always good deals on totally awesome Halloween decorations, costumes, activities and more!
- Specifically, Shop Walmart.com! Okay, this might sound a little crazy, but hear me out. When you shop Walmart for your Halloween stuff, you’re going to save money. But you’re also going to look at all of the other things that Walmart has and buy way more than you planned. To save money, shop online at Walmart.com! You can even use their free ship to store option to save on shipping!
- Plan Activities for the Whole Day! You don’t want to get super bored on Halloween and decide to go out and spend a bunch of money for no reason! Grab a bunch of Halloween activities so that you can spend the entire day doing fun activities and save money. We got a cookie decorating kit, a pumpkin carving kit, and of course a It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!
- Prepare Early! You do not want to be hunting last minute for Halloween stuff. Prices are going to go up and you’ll be more willing to pay higher prices if you’re rushing. Prepare early and order all of the stuff you need for Halloween in time for it to ship so that you can enjoy it before Halloween!
- Remember to Have Fun! While we all want to save money, and Walmart helps us do that, don’t let the love of saving money put a damper on your holiday. Remember to take some time to enjoy the holiday with your kids without thinking about the dollar signs!
And really, what could be more fun than an entire day of Halloween activities? I can’t think of anything! My kiddos had a blast with it. Especially A-Man, since he is obsessed with Halloween. There’s nothing that kid loves more than pumpkins.
Seriously, friends, with those money saving Halloween hacks with Walmart you will have a super fun Halloween season without breaking the bank! I love using Walmart.com to stock up on all of my Halloween needs. From costumes to decorations, to Halloween movies and fun activities, you can find anything you need at Walmart.com!